NEW SYLLABUS OF SYBMS SEM IV – CHANGE MANAGEMENT
The objective of this paper is to prepare students as organizational change facilitators using the knowledge and techniques of behavioural science.
- Organisational Development by French and Bell
- An experiential approach to O.D. by Harvey and Brown
- Consultants and Consulting Styles by Dharani Sinha P.
- Kavita Singh- Organization change
- S.K. Bhatia- Organisational Change-
- K.Ashwathapa- Management & OB, HRM.
- Radha Sharma- Training & Development.
Latest posts by Bhautik Kawa (see all)
- TYBMS SEM-V OLD Results declared on 16th July 2016 - July 16, 2016
- TYBMS SEM-VI CBGS (75:25) 2015 Results declared on 24th Feb 2016 - February 24, 2016
- MeterDown 2016 – R. D. National College’s - February 23, 2016