REVISED NOTE : F.Y.B.M.S. Admission – 2012-2013
(IN SUPERSESSION OF THE NOTE DATED MAY 24, 2012)
O.3941: ELIGIBILITY CRITERION FOR FYBMS COURSE:
“A candidate for being eligible for admission to the BMS Degree Course shall have passed HSC Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and 40% marks for the reserved category (in one attempt).”
- At N M College, admission to the FYBMS Class will be through ON-LINE PROCESS only.
- Application form and Prospectus is available for download on the college website www.nmcollege.in between 25th May 2012 (from 9.00 a.m. onwards) to 7th June 2012 (till 12.00 noon only).
- APPLICANTS WHO HAVE PASSED THEIR HSC OR EQUIVALENT EXAMINATIONS FROM OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA BOARD MUST APPLY FOR PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY BEFORE THEY SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE. PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY IS COURSE SPECIFIC AND THE APPLICANT WILL HAVE TO PROCURE SEPARATE PROVISIONAL STATEMENT OF ELIGIBILITY FOR EACH COURSE THAT HE/SHE WISHES TO APPLY FOR.
- Applicants can fill the on-line form from his/her residence or cyber café or any other location where computer and internet facilities are available.
- Applicants are required to fill separate form for each category under whish he/she wishes to apply i.e. if a candidate belonging to Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minority wishes to apply under Gujarati as well as Open Category, he/she will have to submit two separate application forms one for Gujarati Speaking Linguistic Minority Category and other for Open Category. Any request for transfer of the applicant from one category to another will not be entertained.
- The procedure for on-line submission form:
i. Log on to the college website www.nmcollege.in.
ii. Click on the link for admission to FYBMS – 2012.
iii. The form is in Adobe format and you are required to have Adobe Reader (Version 9 or above) on your computer. Click on the link for free down load of Adobe Reader.
iv. Please download the admission form and save the admission form on your computer.
v. Please alter the security settings as per the instructions in the screen shots.
vi. After making the necessary changes in the security settings, the downloaded admission form can be filled off-line i.e. without the internet connection.
vii. Please fill the admission form very carefully and confirm that the form is filled properly.
viii. Once you have confirmed that the admission form is filled properly, Please connect to the internet and submit/upload the duly filled form by clicking on the submit button.
ix. Once the form is uploaded you will be assigned the application number.
x. Save the form and take the hard copy i.e. the printout of the form.
xi. Please note that once the application number is generated, the payment of Rs. 100/- (in case if payment is made online additional convenience fee of Rs. 1.50 i.e. total Rs. 101.50) towards the application form is to be made. The payment can be made in two ways viz. by using the payment gateway provided on the website or through physical payment of the application fees at the college along with the submission of the hard copy of the form.
xii. If the payment of Rs. 101.50 is made and confirmed through the payment gateway, the applicant will receive “Lead Number” through mail. The receipt of the Lead Number will confirm that the candidate shall be considered for admission through the merit list. If the name of the applicant appears on the merit list, the hardcopy of this mail and the hardcopy of the application submitted online along with all the necessary documents and fees must be provided at the time of confirming the admission.
xiii. In case if the applicant wishes to make the payment of the application fees of Rs. 100/-at the college, the applicant will have to submit the hardcopy of the application form submitted online along with the application fees and the applicant will be given an acknowledgement. If the name of the applicant appears on the merit list, the original copy of this acknowledgement along with all the necessary documents and fees must be provided at the time of confirming the admission.
xiv. If the application no. is not generated then it means that the security instruction are not followed properly and in such cases the applicant must repeat the steps (i) to (xiii) stated above.
xv. APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO NOTE THAT ONLY THOSE NAMES WHERE APPLICATION NUMBER AND LEAD NUMBER (In case if application fees is paid online)/RECEIPT OF ACKNOWLEGEMENT (if application fees and hardcopy of the form is submitted at the college) IS AVAILABLE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSONS.
- Hardcopy of the forms submitted online and the application fees will be accepted at the college between 2nd June 2012 to 7th June 2012 between 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (except on Sunday 3rd June 2012)
- ALL THE MERIT LISTS WOULD BE BASED ON THE FORMS COLLECTED BETWEEN 2nd June 2012 to 7th June 2012 TILL 12.30 p.m.
- No form will be accepted after the due date
- Display of merit lists and payment of fees :
|Sr. no.||Particulars||Dates||Timings & Venue|
|FIRST MERIT LIST||8th June 2012||3.00 p.m. near the College Office.|
|Payment of Fees||9th June 2012 & 11th June 2012||Between 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|SECOND MERIT LIST||12th June 2012||5.30 p.m., near the College Office.|
|Payment of Fees||13th June 2012 & 14th June 2012||Between 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
|THIRD & FINAL MERIT LIST||14th June 2012||5.30 p.m., near the College Office.|
|Payment of Fees||15th June 2012||Between 9.30 a.m. to 1.00 pm|
k. Fees Payable: Rs. 16881/- (for open category students) or Rs. 391/- (for Reserve Category Students) by DD or Pay Order ONLY in favour of “Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics”. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- At the time of admissions, the applicants are required to submit the following documents in ORIGINAL and 2 photo copies of :
ü H.S.C. Mark sheet and H.S.C. Leaving Certificate.
ü Photo copy of Ration Card / Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill as proof of residence.
ü Any other certificate as applicable, in the name of the student.
ü 3 recent photographs
ü Provisional Statement of Eligibility.
ü 5 self-addressed envelopes with stamp of Rs.5/- pasted on the envelope.
- Once a new merit list is displayed, no admissions shall be made from the earlier merit list.
- In case, the student has any difficulty in paying fees or any other problem, he/she is requested to contact Mrs. Gomathi Iyer, Vice Principal & Convener, Admission Committee or the Principal only. Please do not inquire with any other staff for information regarding admissions.
- Applicants are required to note that acceptance of online forms is made without verification of any information provided by the applicant. Hence, in case if the information provided is incomplete or has any discrepancy or in case of situations where conversion of grades to marks is to be incorporated and if there is any discrepancy or difference, the admission of such candidates will be cancelled and the decision of the College Authorities will be final and binding on the applicant.
- All the forms are accepted on provisional basis subject to the verification of the photocopies with the original documents at the time of admissions.
- Applicants who have passed the HSC or equivalent examinations with grades are requested to get their grades converted to marks or obtain the equivalence of the grades obtained in terms of marks from their boards before they fill the application form.
Note: The Admission schedule and fees structure is subject to change as per the instructions received from the University of Mumbai and Government of Maharashtra.
NOTICE : HELP DESK FACILITY FOR FILLING FYBMS ONLINE ADMISSION FORM
Students who do not have Access to computer facilities & would like to fill the Online Admission form for the FYBMS class are requested to use the Help Desk/Computer facilities of the Computer Lab of the College. The Computer Laboratory is situated on the first floor of the college building. This facility will be available from Monday, 28thMay 2012 to 7th June 2012 between 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (except on Sunday 3rd June 2012).
Students are requested to bring along with them the following:
a. Photocopy of the hall ticket
b. Photocopy of the original mark sheet or the photocopy of the mark sheet downloaded from the website.
This facility is made available free of cost.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019