Existing Rules 8439
Mode of Conduct of Semester End Additional Examination :
a) There will be one additional examination for semester I, II, III and IV for those who have failed or remained absent.
b) The absent learner will be allowed to appear for the examination by the head of the institution after following the necessary formalities subject to the reasons to the satisfaction of the head of the institution.
c) This examination will be held 20 days after the declaration of results but not later than 40 days.
Amended R.8439 (with effect from 2013-14)
- Additional Examination for Semester I and Semester II be held after the conduct of Semester II Examination in March/ April every year and
- Additional Examination for Semester III and Semester IV be held after the conduct of Semester IV Examination in March / April every year.
- However, Additional Examination for Semester II and Semester IV be held after 20 days and before 40 days from the date of declaration of result of the respective Semester End Examination.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019