Merits of Multinational Corporations:
- Change and progress: MNCs are said to be the agents of change and progress, on world wide.
- Enables maximum use of resources.
- To the host countries, the plants, equipments, and technical know how necessary for its operations which is not available otherwise is made available through MNCs.
- MNCs create employment opportunities in the host countries. Local recruitment of Junior Managers creates a pool of managerial talent in the host country.
- Goods are made available at cheaper price due to economies of scale.
- MNCs contribute enormously to technology transfer between rich and poor countries.
- MNCs stimulate domestic employment.
- Helps removal of monopoly and improve the quality of domestic made products.
- Promotes exports and reduce imports by raising domestic productions.
10. Provides benefits of R & D.