Q32 to 36: In each of the following sentences the main statement is followed by four sentences each. Select the pair of sentences that relate logically with the given statement.
32. Either Sita is sick or she is careless.
A. Sita is not sick.
B. Sita is not careless.
C. Sita is sick.
D. Sita is careless.
33. Ram gets a swollen nose whenever he eats hamburgers.
A. Ram gets a swollen nose.
B. Ram does not eat hamburgers.
C. Ram does not get a swollen nose.
D. Ram eats hamburgers.
34. Either the employees have no confidence in the management or they are hostile by nature.
A. They are hostile by nature.
B. They are not hostile by nature.
C. They have confidence in the management.
D. They have no confidence in the management.
35. Whenever Ram reads late into the night, his father beats him up.
A. His father does not beat Ram.
B. Ram reads late into the night.
C. Ram reads early in the morning.
D. Ram’s father beats him in the morning.
(d) None of the above.
36. All irresponsible parents shout if their children do not cavort.
A. All irresponsible parents do not shout.
B. Children cavort.
C. Children do not cavort.
D. All irresponsible parents shout.
(d) All of the above.
32. If Sita is not sick, it follows that she is careless.
33. Ram does not eat hamburgers, so it follows that he does not get a swollen nose.
34. If the employees have confidence in the management, it follows that they are not hostile.
35. None of the given options relate logically to the given statements.
36. As all irresponsible parents do not shout, it follows that the children cavort.
Latest posts by Credence Academy (see all)
- CAT 2015 analysis and review - November 30, 2015
- CET 2014 Cut-off Prediction for Mumbai University students! - April 18, 2014
- MBA Questions of the day (23 Oct’13) - October 23, 2013