Review these sample questions to help familiarize yourself with MBA entrance exams. For each question, you can find below answer if you are correct.
Read the following information carefully and answer the questions that follow:
i) A,B,C,D,E and F are six members of a family
ii) There are 2 married couples among them
iii) C is the mother of A and F
iv) E is the father of D
v) A is the grandson of B
vi) The total number of female members in the family is 3.
I) Which of the following pairs is one of the married couples?
1) EF, 2)BD, 3) EB, 4) FA, 5) None of them
II) Who is the wife of E?
1) B, 2)C, 3) F, 4) Data inadequate, 5) None of these
III) How is B related to F?
1) Sister, 2) Grandmother, 3) wife, 4) Data inadequate, 5) none of these
IV) How is F related to A?
1) Brother, 2) Son, 3) Daughter, 4) Mother, 5) None of these
V) Which of the following is a group of female members?
1) BDE, 2) AFB, 3) DCF, 4) BCF, 5) None of these.
I) The answer is 3)
II) The answer is 1)
III) The answer is 2)
IV) The answer is 5) She is the sister of A.
V) The answer is 4)