A contract of marine insurance is a contract whereby the insurer undertakes to indemnify the insured, in manner and to the extent thereby agreed, against marine losses, in consideration of a premium paid by the insured. It is a contract of indemnity. It must have insurable interest. The doctrine of subrogation applies to it. The usual form of the policy is what is called “Lloyd’s Policy”. Lloyds are a registered body of several members and a broker is always employed in the case of this policy. Sometimes, a company policy also may be issued.
The following two tabs change content below.
Jinall Bms Classes| | | Enterpreneurship and Management of Small and Medium Enterprises, Notes, analysis, financial, formulation, project| 0
Financial Analysis- Financial characteristics of an investment proposition have a significant impact on the acceptability or...
Login or Register
There are no users currently online
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags