Yesterday we had informed you that the Maharashtra Board Class 10 results will be declared on 8th June 2015 i.e. today at 1pm.
We congratulate to all the SSC students who have passed successfully in their exams.
SSC Class 10 Exams were held in March 2015 and the Board had declared the results in June 2015.
Around 15.77 lakh students had appeared for SSC Class 10 exams from 9 regional divisions of Maharashtra Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board.
Konkan division topped the list among the 9 divisional boards with a passing percentage of 96.54% and Latur divisional board was at the bottom of the list with 86.38% as the passing percentage.
Here is the division wise results:
- Konkan – 96.54%
- Kolhapur – 95.12%
- Pune – 95.10%
- Mumbai – 92.90%
- Nasik – 92.16%
- Aurangabad – 90.57%
- Nagpur – 87.01%
- Amrawati – 86.84%
- Latur – 86.38%
Passing percentage of Maharashtra Board SSC Class 10 Exam Results 2015:
- The passing percentage of girls is 92.94%.
- The passing percentage of boys is 90.18%.
- The passing percentage of children with special needs was 87.46.
- The overall passing percentage is 91.46%.
Out of total 15,77,303 students registered from nine divisions:
- 15,72,268 students appeared for the exam
- 14,37,922 cleared the examination
1,53,401 repeater students registered out of which:
1,52,552 students appeared and 75,262 students cleared the exam with a pass percentage of 49.34.
Very interesting facts:
- 14 subjects out of a total 50 subjects got 100 percent results.
- Number of SSC students who got first class: 5,37,273
- Number of SSC students who got distinction: 3,74,014
- Number of SSC students who got second class: 4,24,878
- 4731 schools in Maharashtra received 100 percent results
- 21 schools in Maharashtra received 0 percent results
- SSC exams were conducted in 8 languages / mediums : Marathi, Hindi, Urdu, English, Gujarati, Kannada, Sindhi and Telugu
Who are the SSC Class 10 Toppers this year?
Rutuj Khobe of P. Bachhraj School and Rupal Sharma and Unnati Mamulkar of Somalwar School, Ramdaspeth from Nagpur have topped with 98.9% in the Nagpur division board.
SSC students will get their marksheets on 15th June 2015 at 3pm in their respective schools. If students want to opt for rechecking of their answer papers then they can contact the relevant departments on 25th June with their application and a photocopy of their marksheet.
SSC students can also get a photocopy of their answer sheets by applying to the Maharashtra Board between 8th June to 29th June 2015.