- CVP analysis is based on a number of simplistic assumptions about cost behaviour which undermine the model’s effectiveness.
- Costs can be divided into fixed and variable costs but in reality many costs have a fixed and variable element(semi-variable) and may not be easy to divide.
- There is a linear relationship between output and costs and revenues. The economists view tends to dispute this and presents a curvilinear model.
- The business has only one product or there is a specific constant product mix.
- The only factor influencing costs and revenues is output. Other factors such as production efficiency and production methods may impact on output.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019