1. The leadership challenge of making corrective adjustments is twofold: deciding when adjustments are needed and deciding what adjustments to make.
2. The process of corrective action varies according to the situation.
3. Success in initiating corrective actions usually hinges on thorough analysis of the situation, the exercise of good business judgment in deciding what actions to take, and good implementation of the corrective actions that are initiated.
4. A Final Word on Managing the Process of Crafting and Executing Strategy: The best tests of good strategic leadership are whether the company has a good strategy and whether the strategy execution effort is delivering the hoped for results. If these two conditions exist, the chances are excellent that the company has good strategic leadership.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019