- Tax Saving Investments.
- Present Value of Annuity.
- Primary market
- Secondary Market
- Technical Analysis
- Dividend Discount Model.
- Price Earnings Ratio Model
- Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- Non marketable Financial Assets
- Time Value of Money
- Stock Market
- Yield to Maturity (YTM).
- Portfolio management
- Mutual fund
- Net Assets Value (NAV)
- Measures of Returns
- Book Building
- Floor Price and cut-off price
- Certificate of Deposit
- Commercial Papers
- Bill Discounting
- Types of Debenture
- Investment Alternatives
- What are the alternatives available for the investment?
- Concept : Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Debt market
- DEBT INSTRUMENTS
- MONEY MARKET
- MONEY MARKET INSTRUMENTS
- ROLE of SEBI
- Define Risk and what are the types of Risk?
- Measurement of risk
- Junk Bond.
- COMMERCIAL PAPER (CP)
- Blue Chip Shares
- Public Issue
- Bull and Bear
- DEMAT trading
- Net Present Value
- Types of Return
- Types of ratios
- Key Determinants of Share Value
vipin0785| | | International Finance, Question Banks, TYBMS, important questions, international finance, question bank, sem 6, TYBMS| 0
International Finance Unit 1 What is the scope and importance of international finance Elaborate the challenges of international finance...
vipin0785| | | Question Banks, TYBMS, November 2017, question bank, SFM, Strategic Financial Management, TYBMS Sem 5 Exam| 0
SFM Unit 1 What are the factors influencing dividend decision of any company What are the different types of...
SCOrEBMS| | | Question Banks| 0
1 Mark Questions a) What is GWC (pg. 19) b) What is NWC (pg. 19) c) What is...
BMS Team| | | Question Banks| 0
Retail Management IMPORTANT TOPICS —FDI IN RETAIL —FRANCHISE —SINGLE BRAND RETAIL V/S MULTI-BRAND RETAIL —ORGANIZED V/S UNORGANIZED RETAIL —DEPARTMENTAL...
MT UVA BMS| | | Question Banks| 0
MT EDUCARE LTD. – UVA T.Y. B.M.S. Preliminary Examination – II Subject : Special Studies in Marketing ...
Ami Pandya| | | Exam fundas, Exam Queries, Key Concepts, Logistics Management, Question Banks, Question Papers, Solved Papers, BMS, exams, guru, logistics, Logistics and supply chain management, marks, sem 5, study guide, supply chain, tips, topper, tricks, TYBMS| 0
Introduction: Logistics is a very different subject, nothing you have studied in the past will be remotely related to...
Login or Register
- Black Book Project Topic Ideas For Marketing on
- How To Survive And Avoid ATKT BMS Exams? on
- What Are The Contents of Induction Programme? on
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019