Neha Lalit Parmar, TYBMS Sem VI Topper 2015-16, Lords Universal College shares her experience to help juniors prepare well for their BMS exams.
Here’s her stats:
GPA / Percentage:70
Subject marks: entrepreneurship 74/100
Human mgt 66/100
International marketing 70/100
Retail mgt 70/100
- Tell us about yourself, your background, why did you join BMS and what do you plan to do after BMS
– I completed my junior college from RD.National College, I don’t wanted to do bcom, I choosed bms to do mba further or Im also very much interested in bussiness so I thought this vl help me somehow..!!
- How does it feel to be a Topper of the college in Semester exams?
– very very happy graduated wid 1st rank soo no words bt dis credit goes to VST And vipin sir too:)
- Whom will you credit your success to?
– As I already said Vipin sabko tutorials (VST) & vipin sir
- Which coaching classes had you joined? How has it helped you in the exams preparation
– VST at Malad!! firstly vipin sir was very friendly he was not lyk a sir I mean he use to b like a friend to each n every student which helps to coordinate wid him easily
His techniques r very helpful
he was always der to help me out his techniques of making us learn was very nice itz lyk once he vl start teaching everything sets in ur mind nicely u juz need abit practice n u r sorted, this sir used to give homework after every practical lectures which helped me aloot
- Did you start preparing from the first day of your TYBMS?
– Classes/batches started already before clg so yes it was necessary to concentrate n focus in my class
- How did you study for Sem V? (Share some tips / advice for each subject)
– when it comes to practicals practice practice n practice will make u perfect
N for theory sir explained sum techniques which I followed. I usually use to studied or refer last 5 years paper n u r done
- Which are the easy subjects in Sem VI?
– portfolio & retail management
- Any special way of writing the answers? Do you write answers in bullet points or in paragraphs?
– ya I always use to write bullet points along with sum diagrams which was making my paper very presentable
- How do you crack case studies in theory and practical subjects?
– case studies wer very imp as it contains 15marks so depending on D questions I used to frame ans wid all bullet points n diagrams
- Did you draw any diagram in any paper? Is it mandatory? Does it help to get more marks?
– yes I did!! N 101% it really affects ur paper it makes ur paper very presentable neat n helps u too gain more marks too
- Any specific study pattern adopted i.e. timetable / how many hours per subject per day etc.?
– no I didn’t prefer such bt yes i always use to solve sums
- How do you fight against mood swings and distractions during exam preparation?
– relax, sleep for sum time, watching tv, n den back too my study
- If you are made the Vice Chancellor of Mumbai University, what changes would you like to initiate in Indian education system?
Nothing I don’t know
- Many students prepare sincerely but constantly live under fear that they are not from big college / not from English medium and eventually lose confidence. What message would you like to these students?
– nuthing matters at D end it cums wid university so for such people dey only need to keep self confidence, positivity, do hard work datz all
- Through this struggle and success, what have you learned? What is the wisdom of life and competition? What is your message to the upcoming BMS students?
– I never took so much stress coz dat is not a solution I juz tried to do my best
Msg to students njoy wat u do n keep learning new things datz it
- Any interesting experience / memory / favourite moments of being a student of VST which you would like to share with the audience?
– I ranked 1st dat was the best moment from VST for me:)
- Your feedback for BMS.co.in?
It is very helpful itz lyk all in one site:)