Name – Geetika Chaudhary
College Name – Jai Hind College
Course Name – BMS
Which year – FY
Tell us about yourself?
– I joined the course because it suits my personality and my traits. Also, I want to create something of my own. My own business.
How does it feel to be the Class Representative of the class?
– I became the CR of my class around 7 months back. I wanted to take up this post because I have always been very interested in taking up responsibility. Also, another major reason is that I thought it would be a good way to get to know people. When we join college, there’s hardly anyone we know. But CR is one person who has to interact with everyone.
What do you mean by leadership? Tell us about a time / describe a situation when you have proved you have better leadership skills.
– Leadership is being able to share your vision with others in a way that they want to help you achieve it.
What are the most important values you demonstrate as a leader?
– Confidence, good communication skills, honesty, commitment.
Does a leader need to be motivated? How can leaders maintain themselves to stay motivated?
– I believe a leader is driven by inner motivation. He/she doesn’t depend on motivation from external sources.
What is the most difficult part of being a leader?
– The most difficult part of being a leader is maintaining a high tolerance level.
What is your greatest strength and weakness as a leader?
– My greatest strength is my confidence and my weakness is my temper.
According to you, what is BMS all about?
– It is about exploring yourself and working on your existing traits which make you different from others.
As a student, what changes would you like to bring in Indian education system?
– I would really like to abolish the current caste-based reservation system. I believe there should be an economic reservation system.
What would you advice someone planning to do BMS?
– My advice would be: Absorb all the good you can. There are so many people out there who have created big things. If only you could absorb one good thing from every entrepreneur you come across, it’s gonna make a huge difference.
Latest posts by Vanita Godwani (see all)
- What I Learned During My BMS.co.in Social Media Internship Experience By Vanita Godwani - February 13, 2015
- Interview with Dr. Rakhi Sharma, BMS Coordinator, Jai Hind College - February 13, 2015
- Why You Need To Be A Big Dreamer - February 5, 2015