Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40’s and early and middle ’50’s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook June 11, 2014
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- 5 Quick facts About ‘Hafiz Muhammad Saeed’ Images & Videos. December 18, 2014
- 5 Quick Facts About ‘Spice Jet’ Images & Videos. December 18, 2014
- Top 25 Sweet Awesome Happy Christmas 2014 SMS, Quotes, Messages In English For Facebook And Whatsapp December 18, 2014
- Salman Khan beats Shah Rukh Khan yet again!! December 18, 2014
- 25th December 2014 Christmas HD Images, Wallpapers For WhatsApp, Facebook December 18, 2014
- firoz: Pleas addd meeee 8130136167 pleas pleas brother...
- Harsh Thakkar: Brilliant Devansh, Feels proud to meet a batchm...
- chinmayee: When will be the results out for bms kt exam of se...
- dharmesh: plz add me in your group my no is + 91 - 81 282 ...
- Ankur Bramha: Krishna the BOSS!!!...
2010-11 2010-11 2011 2014 amazing BMS business college entrepreneur exams facebook facts fashion Free download fybms Google Plus images India interviews Leader leadership life management meaning movie mumbai Mumbai Colleges Myspace november photos pictures Pinterest Practice Questions Prelims Papers Question Papers quotes sem 5 SYBMS tips trending trends TYBMS TYBMS Gyan Wallpapers whatsapp
Location: Work from Home, India
at Essel Infraprojects Ltd
Location: Vidyavihar, India
Excellent Job For Intern and Permanent placements in Multiple fields and functions
at Ross Warner Hr Solutions
Location: Vikhroli West, India
at Zobble Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Mumbai Malad West, India
Online Advertising Sales Executive
Location: Borivali, Mumbai, India