Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40’s and early and middle ’50’s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook June 11, 2014
- Best Study Guide, Tips and Tricks To Help You Score Maximum In EXIM October 31, 2014
- Super Nani Movie Review October 31, 2014
- Roar Tigers Of The Sunderbans Movie Review October 31, 2014
- Service Sector Management Question bank 2014 – Jinall Classes October 31, 2014
- Logistics Management Unit IV Test Question Paper 2014 – Jinall Classes October 31, 2014
- djshmoo.com: This will get you traffic to your site and make mo...
- Chinmay Kopade: Question 1 is going to be from unit 1?...
- Quincy: good one.really helpful...
- BMS Team: Hello BMSites, this is the revised paper pattern -...
- vikas: add me to ur all grups on wahtsapp 9754652333...
2010-11 2010-11 2011 2014 BMS business college Dhanteras 2014 employment entrepreneur exams fashion fybms Government Job Happy Dhanteras 2014 Hindi Serials India Indian Television jobs Leader leadership Life@BMS management movie mumbai Mumbai Colleges Notifications november October 2014 openings posts Practice Questions Prelims Papers Question Papers recruitment Sarkari Naukri sem 5 SYBMS Television Updates TV Serials TYBMS TYBMS Gyan Vacancy Written Episode Written Updates
Business Development Executive
at Azure 360 Degree Communications LLP
Location: Santacruz E, India
at Birla SunLife
Location: Mumbai, Maharahstra
Product Manager (4-8 Years) for an online Price comparison portal
at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Location: pitampura new delhi, India
Sharepoint Administrator (3-4 Years) for Sweden Based Application Management Firm
at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Location: Madiwala,Hosur Road, India
Marketing & Client Servicing Executive
at Pixel Creations
Location: Malad (West), India