Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40′s and early and middle ’50′s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- EXAMINATION PROCESS & A.T.K.T. RULES OF B.M.S. August 19, 2011
- Capcom announces Resident Evil Revelations 2 Biohazard September 1, 2014
- Snapdragon 805 vs 801 vs 800 – Qualcomm’s processors explained September 1, 2014
- 10 Awesome and Little-Known Facts About the Human Body September 1, 2014
- What Is Pinterest? Get Ping!!!! September 1, 2014
- Ganpati Bappa Morya: Shraddha Kapoor, Rani Mukherji, Govinda, Suzanne Khan, and Others Celebrate 10-day Long Festival. September 1, 2014
- cash mojo review: I feel that is one of the most vital information f...
- cash mojo: Thanks for some other excellent article. Where els...
- DIGITAL Marketing - 2014-09-01 Update #1 - SkillsMag: […] Making A Career Pick Try Social Media&nb...
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Post Graduate Diploma in Management International ...
- Acne scar: It's truly very complicated in this busy life to ...
2010-11 2010-11 2011 awesome bank best BMS bollywood business cinema college education entrepreneur fashion food football health human India Khushaal Talreja life love management marketing mba motivation movie mumbai music narendra modi results review sem 5 sem 6 sports startup student success SYBMS Gyan tips top travel trends TYBMS Gyan youth
Business Development Executive
Location: Andheri East, India
Business Development Executive
Location: Mumbai (Chembur), India
Jobs Opening for Freshers and experienced for the position of Regional Manager & Territory Manager
at BT News Broadcasting Pvt. Ltd.
Location: CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai, India
Making A Career Pick? Try Content Writing / Social Media Marketing!
Location: Work from Home, India
Looking For An Awesome Marketing & Sales Career? Work With BMS.co.in
Location: Borivali West (Gorai), India