Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40′s and early and middle ’50′s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- Appeal regarding Financial Management exam to Mumbai University November 27, 2013
- A Cute Collection of Hindi Love SMS Messages Quotes July 31, 2014
- Latest-Ramadan Mubarak SMS & Shayari in Hindi, English & Urdu July 31, 2014
- Raksha Bandhan SMS – Rakhi SMS Messages 2014 July 31, 2014
- Friendship SMS | Friend | Hindi | English | Text Messages 2014 July 31, 2014
- Islamic SMS – SMS in Urdu, SMS in English – New SMS July 31, 2014
- » 11 Candid Pics Of Bollywood Actresses That Will Make You LoL Really Hard: […] Source […]...
- » 10 Pictures That Show How Tiger Shroff Does Things: […] Source […]...
- Tree Removal Fort Lauderdale: Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is ...
- piyush: plz add me groups my no. is 7507071221...
- ashvin panchal: Pls declare BA sem-1result Inform us how long tim...
2010-11 2010-11 2011 awesome bank best BMS bollywood business cinema college education entrepreneur events fantasies fashion fifa fybms health human India Khushaal Talreja life love management marketing mba movie movies mumbai music narendra modi question results sem 5 sem 6 sies sports student SYBMS Gyan tips top travel TYBMS Gyan youth
Business Development Executive
at Blues N Coppers Events Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Mumbai (Bandra), India
Business Generation Executive
at Inf Solution
Location: Mumbai Central, Tardeo, India
at Maharashtra TV
Location: Mumbai (Andheri), India
Excellent Social Media interns
Location: Mumbai, India
Social Contest Head
Location: Work from Home, India