Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40′s and early and middle ’50′s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
Subscribe to BMS News :
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- Appeal regarding Financial Management exam to Mumbai University November 27, 2013
- Interview with Vinay Gohil, Best BMS Class Representative, St. Rocks College April 25, 2014
- Interview with Niyati Khanna, Best BMS Class Representative, L.S. Raheja College April 25, 2014
- Interview with Arbez N. Karbhari, Best BMS Class Representative, St. Rocks College April 25, 2014
- Interview with Mayuri Dabhilkar, Best BMS Class Representative, M.L. Dahanukar College April 25, 2014
- Interview with Khan Mohd. Arif Israil, Best BMS Class Representative, V.K.Krishna Menon College April 25, 2014
- www.facebook-Mot-De-passe.com: If you think that writing on Twitter, 'I can not ...
- Palm Beach County Cpa Firms: Howdy! Would you mind if I share yor blog with m...
- navnit: thankzzz.........
- asos promo codes: com has many coupons to stores available including...
- NEELAM JAIN: I NEED ANS FOR THE SAME QUESTION PAPERS...
2010-11 2011 Aeman Waghoo bank BMS business chrysallis college company education event events exam exams fantasies finance fybms hinduja college human India Khushaal Talreja life management marketing mba mumbai nexus question reena mehta college resource results sapphire schedule sem 5 sem 6 sies sion student success SYBMS Gyan syllabus talaash tips TYBMS Gyan udaan
Fresher Biz Dev + Sales & Marketing
at Tigri Innovations Pvt Ltd
Location: Mumbai, The Playce, 1st Floor, Marathon Maxima, Next to Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund-W, Mumbai-400080, India
Direct Dialogue Recruiter / Fundraiser
at Greenpeace India
Location: Mumbai, India
Associate Editor / Tech Writer @PriceBaba
Location: Mumbai (Andheri), India
Summer Internships @ 3HD Media for MBA/BMS/BMM/BBA /BE/ B-TECH/ BCA across India
Location: Anywhere, India
Senior Executive Talent Sourcing
at BizOzone Pvt Ltd
Location: Mumbai, India
Follow @bms_ on Twitter