Industrial policy comprises of the procedures, principles, rules, policies and regulations which together govern the industrial sector to guide the industrial development or the country in conformity with the objectives of five year plans and the needs of the economy. As the economy develops, the government has to closely study the process of economic development and make necessary changes and modifications in the policies so as to make the policies relevant for the situation or the environment prevailing in the country at different points of time. Sometimes the changes in policies are so drastic that a new approach at the industrial development or the development of any other sector is arrived at. When these changes are announced the reactions from the sector concerned are studied closely by the government and necessary amendments are made to the policies already announced. In Indian scene, the situation prevailed immediately after independence was completely different from what is being witnessed today. Hence, if we study the industrial policies announced in the later 40’s and early and middle ’50’s we would get a background with which we will be able to understand and appreciate the changes that have been announced in 1991. This would also help us to understand the justifications for the drastic changes announced at periodical intervals. Hence, we would discuss low in brief, the features of 1942, 1956 and 1950 Industrial Policy Resolutions.Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980 by BMS Team
You are here: Home > Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
Industrial policy resolutions of 1948, 1956 and 1980
About BMS TeamWe, at BMS.co.in, believe in sharing knowledge and giving quality information to our BMS students. We are here to provide and update you with every details required by you BMSites! If you want to join us, please mail to [email protected]
Register or Login on BMS
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook June 11, 2014
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- Retail Management Important Question Bank 2015 – Vipin Saboo Tutorials March 31, 2015
- Financial Market Operations Important Question Bank 2015 – Vipin Saboo Tutorials March 31, 2015
- 4 Amazing Things You NEED To Do Before Summer Vacation Ends March 30, 2015
- How To Tackle Anxiety Attacks Or Panic Attacks March 30, 2015
- 5 Types Of Men That Are Definitely Not Worth Your Time March 30, 2015
- herry: add me 9427916334...
- Rahul: Please add me on your wass app group my number i...
- AJAY KUMAR: This website is best for quote of parents...
- Samadhan thakare: Ek pay talyat ek pay malyat jar bhimsainikanch...
- Samadhan thakare: Jaybhim...
2010-11 2011 2014 2015 advertising amazing best BMS business college exams facebook facts fashion Free download fybms Google Plus greetings images India leadership life management meaning movie mumbai Mumbai Colleges Myspace november photos pictures Pinterest Practice Questions Prelims Papers Question Papers quotes sem 5 sms tips TYBMS TYBMS Gyan Wallpapers whatsapp wishes youth
at Career Catalysts HRC Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Khar linking road, India
Build and Integration Architect (10-15 Years) for an Internet Marketing & Advertising Company
at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Location: Madiwala,Hosur Road, India
at My Cute Office Pvt Ltd
Location: Mumbai, India
HR vacancies For Graduates and Post graduates
at Ross Warner Hr Solutions
Location: Mumbai, India
Business Development Associate
at Blues N Coppers Exhibitions
Location: Mumbai (Bandra), India