IAPM CASE STUDY TIPS –
You will be given a specific amount n u will be asked in invest it in different investment alternatives by constructing a portfolio.
HOW TO SOLVE???
1. Identify the characteristics of investor such as middle class hai, upper middle class hai ki lower middle class hai…… Then how much money he has for investment…. Then check if any other specification given in case…
2. Determine objectives of investor on the basis of characteristics
For example – i middle class investor would look for liquidity, tax benefit, protection to family, provision for old age etc.
3. Invest the money in various INVESTMENT ALTERNATIVES
a. If investor is willing to take more risk, then invest in equity, mf, gold, etc.
B. If investor is willing to take moderate risk, then invest in fd, mf, ppfetc
C. If investor is not willing to take any risk, invest in fd, ppf, bonds, n a small amt in mf to ensure growth.
How much to invest in each alternative???
There is no fixed proportion for that. It is logical. Only max limit for ppf is 70,000. After reading this, REFER IAPM THEORY NOTES – Case study with solution.
Source: Whatsapp group of TYBMS
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019