Hope your exam preparation are going on full swing and you are confident to appear for tomorrow’s exams.
This year, the paper pattern has changed to 75-25 marks which is the reason, majority of the students are confused of how and what to write / attempt the theory papers.
Don’t worry, here is the revised paper pattern which you shouldn’t miss to check :
From this year, no concept questions would be asked and all the long answers would be for 7.5 marks from Q. 1 to Q. 4 and the last question no. 5 would be a case study for 15 marks.
Students are requested to go through all the Units and prepare for the questions which are asked by Mumbai University in the last 6-8 years.
BMS Team has made every effort to collect important exam resources from various sources and you should definitely check at http://www.bms.co.in/sem5/
We are listing the below questions / topics only for revision purpose and BMS team is not liable / responsible if the questions may or may not come in the 2014 University exams.
1) HRM – Functions, Importance and Challenges
2) PM vs HRM
3) HR Planning – Steps, Advantages and Features
4) Job Evaluation – Methods, Uses
5) Recruitment – Methods, Process
6) Performance Appraisal – Methods, Advantages
7) Participative Management – Methods and Objectives
Don’t miss to read:
- Human Resource Management University Question Paper from November 2001 to 2012
- How To Prepare For HRM & Retail Management Exam : Quick Tips By Prof. Parveen Nagpal
- How To Prepare For HRM & Entrepreneurship Exam : By Prof. Anita Agrawal
- How To Prepare For Special Studies in Marketing, HRM & IMTP, Retail : Quick Tips By Prof. Deepa Makkad
- Question Bank on Human Resource Management 2014
- The Awesome Study Guide, Tips & Tricks For Human Resource Management (HRM) Exam