Find the business category listed below that most closely matches your business. You’ll use the description that follows as a reference when you describe your own business.
• Retail. Retail businesses buy merchandise from a variety of wholesalers and sell it directly to consumers. Supermarkets, mail order catalogue merchants, computer stores, dress shops, department stores and convenience marts are retailers.
• Wholesale. Wholesalers buy merchandise from manufacturers or brokers and resell the goods to retailers.
• Service. People with a particular skill sell it to consumers or to other businesses, depending on the skill.
• Manufacturing. Manufacturers assemble components or process raw materials into products usable by consumers or other businesses.
• Project development. Developers create and finish a saleable commodity by assembling resources for a one-time project.