For BMSites it’s been party time since Sem 5 got over. It was I.V time followed by Christmas parties and the New Year celebration. After a cartload of partying here are a few tips on how you can get back to the study mood for your last Semester of the course:
- Bunk all you can, and catch early morning movie shows because these are the last few months when you have a college to bunk.
- Plan your Farewell party and eat up the cultural committee’s head to ensure you get a good party.
- Sit in the canteen most of the time, because you won’t get time to savor all the different varieties your canteen wala has after April.
- Spend time at home tactfully planning after-parties to your farewell; it’s your last year after all!
- Keep your Whatsapp and FB display pictures with your college friends, some old memories of the previous years will be great mood setters.
- Curse the FM paper repeatedly; especially at home so that no one screams at you for low percentage once the results are out.
- Be nice to all the teachers you had harassed in the past two years by not attending lectures and giving them peace of mind.
- Go shopping! Parties and after-parties demand a lot on the wardrobe front.
Trying these is strictly at your own risk but shall guarantee a lot of memories if nothing else! You can also try out making a collage of your best BMS moments and mail them to us @ [email protected], you might just end up becoming the cover of the different FB pages we have!
Latest posts by Ami Pandya (see all)
- Mumbai Matters News – Print And Social Media Partner - April 23, 2015
- Everything you need to know about ‘Fests.info’ our Online Media Partner! - April 23, 2015
- Awesome Study Guide For You To Score Maximum In Production And Material Management - December 1, 2014