The six new IIMs (IIM Kashipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Raipur, IIM Rohtak, IIM Trichy, and IIM Udaipur) will conduct the Common Admissions for the PGDM for the batch 2013-15. The process for the same is as follows:
1. Individual IIMs will prepare a shortlist based on their individual criteria. The combined list of candidates to be considered for further processing will be prepared by the coordinating IIM, namely, IIM Raipur.
2. From the combined list, candidates called for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) by IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow, and IIM Kozhikode will be set aside. The remaining candidates will be called for a common WAT & PI.
3. The PI & WAT Scores of the candidates set aside from the common shortlist will be obtained from the respective older IIMs from which they got the interview calls. Those who have been called by more than one older IIMs will have their PI & WAT score averaged for further processing. If for some reasons, anyone called by older IIMs happens to miss the interview(s) will not be eligible to attend the common PI & WAT process of the six new IIMS. Those called by older IIMs but not in our list will not be considered for admission to the six new IIMs.
4. The candidates shortlisted by any or all of the six new IIMs will get their log-in credentials for the common admissions website http://22.214.171.124/iimraipur/pgpadmn/index.php to know about their status.
5. After normalizing the PI & WAT scores, across panels, across centres, and across different IIMs a combined merit list will be prepared for the entire lot of students to be considered for admission to the six new IIMs.
6. Each individual new IIMs will take the normalized PI & WAT score of the candidates shortlisted by them and combine it with scores for other criteria—CAT score, Profile score and any other score to make their own individual merit list to make final offer to the candidates.