Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies was founded in 1987. It is a constituent college of the University of Delhi. Dr. Poonam Verma is the Principal of the college. The college was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development as the first collegiate business college in India. In 2014, more than 25,357 candidates had applied for BMS course in Shaheed Sukhdev College making it one of the most competitive institution in Delhi University.
Here we present FYBMS Fee Structure of Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies:
- Tuition Fee @ Rs. 15/- per month for 1st year (Sem I and Sem II) – Rs. 180
- Admission Fee – Rs. 5
- Magazine Fee – Rs. 150
- Library Fee – Rs. 700
- Identity Card Fee – Rs. 10
- Garden Fee – Rs. 30
- Water and Electricity Fee – Rs.100
- Computer Lab. Fee @ Rs. 25/- per month for 1st Year (Sem I and Sem II) – Rs. 300
Total Fees – Rs. 1,475/-
Students Society Account:
- Students’ Activity Fee – Rs.1000
- Social Function Fee – Rs. 1000
- University Enrolment Fee – Rs. 200
- University Development Fee – Rs.600
- Medical Fee – Rs. 5
- University Athletic Association Fee – Rs. 50
- W.U.S. Fee – Rs. 5
- College Development Fee – Rs. 500
- Students’ Welfare Fund Fee – Rs. 700
- Cultural Council Fee- Rs. 5
- Computer Lab Development Fee – Rs. 500
- Study Material Fee – Rs. 100
- N.S.S. Fund – Rs. 20
- P.P.S.H. Committee Fee – Rs. 10
- Univ. Exam. Fee for 1st Year – Rs. 1020
- Alumni Fee – Rs. 500
- Security Deposit (Refundable) – Rs. 2500
Total – Rs. 8,715/-
Grand Total – Rs. 10,190/-
Total amount payable at the time of admission is Rs. 1475 + Rs. 8,715 = Rs. 10,190/-
In addition to the above fees, a sum of Rs. 6,000/- has to be paid by the foreign students only.
Additional Note for BMS aspirants:
- Students are advised to report to the college for admission and may deposit the fees in the State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), A-22, G.F., Phase-II Vivek Vihar, Delhi-95 through challan available with the college or online through NEFT in SBH Saving A/c No. 62422394856 in the name of Principal, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (IFSC Code: SBHY0021398).
- Students who deposit their fees online also have to report to the college for completing the admission formalities with documentary proof of fee deposition (he/she can email also the documentary proof of fee deposition to [email protected]) on the same day as per the stipulated date(s) mentioned in the admission schedule 2015-16 of the University of Delhi, failing which his/her admission shall be treated as cancelled and withdrawn.
- Students should claim refund of the college security deposit within 3 years of leaving the college.
- Refund of fee on withdrawal of admission is as per the University of Delhi rules.
- The above fee structure is subject to change as per University of Delhi directives from time to time.
- Candidate must bring the printed copy of the application form available at www.sscbsdu.ac.in/student/index.php.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019