Pass or Fail… whatever is the outcome of your BMS Results… you might be surely having some or the other query which BMS Team would like to resolve…
Pour in your queries here and we would get back to you with the replies ASAP.
Please check below the Commonly Asked Questions regarding the TYBMS Sem 5 Results 2012:
- When and where will we get marksheets?
BMS Team – Mumbai University will send your Sem 5 Marksheets to your respective college within 4-5 days and you can collect your marksheet from your college itself.
- When will the Marklists be put up in Colleges?
BMS Team – The Marklists of every subject scores will be put up in the Notice Boards of every college by Monday or Tuesday.
- Where to check BMS Results?
BMS Team – BMS Sem 5 Results can be checked online at Mumbai University website:
- When to fill the ATKT forms?
BMS Team – The dates will be declared by the college once the marksheets of Sem 5 reaches the colleges.
- Are the Results declared online on MU website fake or is it confirmed?
BMS Team – We cannot assure that Results declared for all students i.e. Pass or Fail is completely true on the Mumbai University website. There can be technical issues due to which Results may be wrong for certain cases. In case your result is FAILED and you are pretty sure that you can Pass, then please be patient and wait till the Colleges don’t put up the marklists in their noticeboard.
- When will be the ATKT Exams?
Prof. Vipin Saboo – ATKT exams would be held in April first week beginning i.e. 3rd April as per your schedule.
- When will the Revaluation results be declared?
Prof. Vipin Saboo – Revaluation results generally take around a month.
- How to apply for Revaluation?
- How many times can i appear for Sem 5 ATKT exams?
Prof. Vipin Saboo – 3 times
- When will we get the Sem 5 Marksheets?
Prof. Vipin Saboo – Sem 5 marksheet would come by this weekend
- If i’m fail in BMS (5sem) and i attend atkt exam with (6sem) and i clearly pass both the exam. Means my 6 sem result will be only pass class OR normal result with percentage.
- When will we get the changed marksheets after revaluation?
- I have got 2 kts in sem 5 , but my total is around 370 and have a first-class grade…I have come to know that eventhough if I clear my sem 5 atkt exams it will consider only as pass class in my combo result, please let me know this thing in detail and how may I score an aggregate of 60 at the end of my TY if my grade is weak as I require that much aggregate to appear for my CA level 2 registration. Please post a reply. Thank you 🙂