Importance of PR:
The importance of PR because:
- Complex structure of industry.
- Communication Revolution.
- Keen competition
- Emphasis on Employee Relations
- Development of Literacy & Education
- Need to communication clearly & truthfully.
- Complex structure of industry:
Due to the increasing complex structure of industry & its growing remoteness there is a need of PR.
- Communication Revolution:
It has brought in a sea change emphasizing the need for the service of PR & communication experts.
- Keen competition:
The increase of competition & more in the change of the global economic perspective has imposed a regard for public opinion & an urgent need for public support.
- Emphasis on Employee Relations:
PR can minimize misunderstanding & promote good relations among all who work in the organization.
- Development of Literacy & Education:
Due to development of literacy & education in the third world countries there is more & more demand from the public for facts & information pertaining to the corporate state or service sectors.
- Need to communication clearly & truthfully:
Due to growing communication, it has to be ensured that all public communication is genuine & not misleading.
Latest posts by Jinall Bms Classes (see all)
- Logistics Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Financial Management Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015
- Special Studies in Finance Prelims Question Paper 2015 - October 1, 2015