|Probationary Officers (In 21 Banks)||21- 28||Degree in any Discipline with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)|
* Age measured as on July 1, 2013 (Relaxation as per govt. Rules)
- Should be 20 – 28 Yrs of age as on July 1, 2013 (Relaxation of 5 Yrs for SC/ST, 3 Yrs for OBC. 10 Yrs for PWD).
- Should Have a degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% Marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university. The degree should be completed as on July 1, 2013.
- Note – In Last time (PO – II), no Percentage criteria was mentioned but this time 60% in degree are required to apply for PO.
- Computer Literacy Certificate is Required (Not if studied Computers at Degree Level as a subject).