Disadvantages/Demerits Of Depth Interview:
(1) Depth interview method is costly and time-consuming.
(2) Depth interviews can be conducted properly only by skilled, experienced and matured interviewers.
(3) Findings of depth interviews cannot be quantified.
(4) The attitudes, motives and desires expressed under research conditions may change in actual buying situations. Thus, depth interviews may not give correct answers to all MR problems.
(5) The art of depth interviewing is difficult/complicated and needs proper background of knowledge and training.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019