PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR FILLING THE COMEDK UGET 2014 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
- To fill the online application form, the applicants are required to visit the official website or alternatively browse through the tab of “COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form” mentioned above
- On the link of application form has been clicked by the applicant, he/she has to go through the instructions to be followed while making the registration and further click of “I Agree” link in order proceed further in the dorm filling process.
- In the application form the information related to personal, professional and academic background is to be entered in the mandatory fields.
- After the details are entered, verify all the details and proceed for submission
- On submission a six digit application form number will be generated which has to be noted and preserved by the applicant until the admission process gets over
- The printed copy of the application form has to be taken out
- The multiple entries will lead to confusion and further disqualification of the applicant.
- Printed copy of the COMEDK 2014 Application Form
- Online study certificate as prescribed by COMEDK requiring attestation from the head of the institute last attended i.e. class XII or 2nd PUC
- Class Xth mark sheet or school leaving certificate for date of birth evidence
- The category certificate/ minority certificate if belonging to SC,ST, OBC of Karnataka state
- The category and minority certificate must be issued by the authorized authority.
To Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
#132, second floor, 11th Main, 17th cross Malleswaram,
Bangalore – 560055, Karnataka
For more details, check https://www.comedk.org/UGET/UG_ApplicationForm.aspx