Collaboration with Outside Suppliers and Strategic Allies
1. Someone or some group must be authorized to collaborate with each major outside constituency involved in strategy execution.
2. Forming alliances and cooperative relationships presents immediate opportunities and opens the door to future possibilities, but nothing valuable is realized until the relationship grows, develops, and blossoms.
3. Building organizational bridges with external allies can be accomplished by appointing “relationship managers” with responsibility for making particular strategic partnerships or alliances generate the intended benefits.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019