Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance exam, conducted by AICTE for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admissions in Management programs approved by AICTE. Students can sit for both the exams, which will be beneficial for the students because they can choose their best score while taking admission in any B-school throughout the nation.
The AICTE conducts CMAT twice in the months of September and February for admissions in an academic session.
Now, the AICTE is all set to conduct CMAT February 2014-15, and hence has notified for the same. Details are given below:
- Registration window opens on: 01 November 2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02 January 2014
- Print out of Hall ticket: From 05 February 2014
- Computer based test dates: 20 February 2014 to 24 February 2014
- Declaration of result: 14 March 2014
- Print out of score card: From 14 March 2014 to 13 April 2014
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT February 2014-15
- Candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
- Final Year students can also apply.
Application Fee for CMAT February 2014-15 (Non-Refundable)
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1200+Bank Charges
For SC/ST/PD Candidates: Rs. 600+ Bank Charges
How to Apply for CMAT February 2014-15
- Go to the website www.aicte-cmat.in and start the registration process. It will be open from 01 November 2013 to 02 January 2014.
- The candidates have to give a choice of 3 cities for online examination in the order of preference.
- Application fee can be paid using both online and offline mode.
- Online: Candidates can pay the fee using Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Offline: Candidates should generate a challan online and can deposit the Cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
Admission Process through CMAT February 2014-15:
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State governments for admissions through central counseling
- If, in case there is no central counseling, then the scores will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
- Mail ID: [email protected]
- Help Line Numbers: 022-40679404
- Fax Number: 022-25814283
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019