|Name of Examination||Date of Notification/ Last date for receipt of applications||Date of commence ment of Examination and its duration||Minimum academic qualifications prescribed||Remarks|
|16.06.2014 (MONDAY)||24.08.2014 (SUNDAY)
|A degree from a recognised University or equivalent.||Candidates appearing at the degree examination also eligible to compete subject to certain conditions|
(Main) Examination 2014
|INDIAN FOREST SERVICE
(MAIN) EXAM, 2014
The date of notification of the exam is Saturday 17.05.2014. The last date for receipt of the application is Monday 16.06.2014.
Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2014 will be held on Sunday 24.08.2014 and will be completed on the same day.
This year the Civil Services (Main) examination will be held from 14th to 19th December, 2014. The entire exam will be completed in five days. The exam of eight compulsory papers with take place in two shifts and will be over in four days. The two papers of the optional subject will take one day.
You may also want to read:
- Civil Services Preliminary And Main Examination Time Table 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam Form August 2014 Submission Procedure
- Revised Age Limit For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- 2 Additional Attempts For IAS, IPS, IFS Aspirants Appearing In Civil Service Examination 2014
- Civil Service Preliminary Exam begins from 24 August 2014
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2014 is known as CSAT or Civil Services Aptitude Test
- UPSC Civil Service Preliminary August 2014 Examination Pattern
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019