Advertisement Keshav Mahavidyalaya known as KMV was established in 1994 and offers various courses like B.A. (Hons) Psychology, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc Physical Sciences with computer science, B.Sc in Mathematical sciences, B.Sc (Hons) Computer Science, B.Sc (Hons) Electronics, B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics, B.Sc (Hons) Physics, Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), P.G....
DDUC, established in the year 1990 is one of the constituent colleges of University of Delhi. DDUC offers many undergraduate courses like BMS, BBS, B.Sc., B.A. and so on. The college started the BBS course in 2007 and follows a national level entrance test. Students have to undergo a...
Shaheed Sukhdev College was established as ‘College of Business Studies’ in 1987. SSCBS was the first college to adopt semester system in Delhi University for its Bachelors of Business Studies course. In 2010, the semester system was adopted for all courses across the university. In 1997, the college was...
Tourism marketing refers to a business discipline of attracting visitors to a specific location. It is the application of the marketing strategies to increase visitors in hotels, cities, consumer attractions, convention centers and other locations. Tourism marketing subject includes the operation techniques involved in tourism. DU BMS students get...
Tourism refers to social, cultural and economic which involves the movement of people to places outside their usual environment for personal or professional purposes. Tourism generates increase in economic activity due to demand for goods and services that needs to be provided. Tourism products include accommodation services, food and...
Marketing of services refers to business to consumer B2C and business to business B2B services like telecommunication services, financial services, car rental services, air travel, health care services and professional services. Marketing of Services subject is designed to equip DU BMS students with the knowledge of marketing of all...
Service Management is a tool through which a company can optimize inventory, reduce high service costs, optimize customer service, increase service revenue, reduces obsolescence costs and improves customer satisfaction levels. Service management subject aims to provide an understanding and acquaints DU BMS students with decision making in planning, design,...
Cross Cultural Marketing, an important element of the contemporary business environment addresses the issues of consumer behavior, management practice, promotional strategies, product development, distribution etc. Transnational and Cross Cultural Marketing subject aims to provide an understanding of the impact the cultural differences have on global marketing. The methods of...
International Accounting and Reporting refers to a global language for business affairs so that the company accounts are understandable and comparable across international boundaries. It helps you to gain an understanding of how international accounting is interpreted and applied in the preparation of financial statements. International Accounting and Reporting...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags