Let’s learn the system of brands in today’s video from our Advertising 101 Video Series. Advertisement We will understand how companies use combination of brands and categories while expanding Brand Architecture into Line Extensions, Brand Extensions, Multibrands & Unique introductions. Advertisement
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Brand – Definition and Meaning explained in under 5 minutes Gayatri Thampi in this short video takes us through “What is a brand?” , Its origin, definition, meaning and concept.
INTERNET: The internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public academic, business, & government networks of local to global...
Tools of Direct Marketing The following are major tools of direct marketing: Face to face selling. Telemarketing Direct Mail Marketing. Catalogue marketing. Direct response television marketing. Kiosk Marketing. Online Marketing. Face to face selling: Sales call is the oldest and original form of direct marketing. All...
Meaning: Direct marketing means selling the product without any middlemen. Definition: According to the Direct marketing Association (DAM) ,” Direct marketing is an interactive marketing system that uses one or more advertising media to affect a measurable response and/ or transaction at any location.” Role of Direct...
Relationship Marketing: It is the process of building long-term, trusting, win-win relationship with customers, distributors, dealers & suppliers. Peter Drucker has rightly said that, “the basic purpose of an organization is to create customers & retain them.” Features of Relationship Marketing The interaction between suppliers & customers...
PERSONAL SELLING Meaning: Personal selling involves selling through a person-to-person communication process. Importance of personal selling; Allowing for two-way interaction. Tailoring of the message. Lack of distraction. Involvement in the decision process. Source of research information. To attract latent & passive customers. To retain habitual & loyal customers....
Importance of Sales Promotion: The following are the reasons for undertaking actively all forms of sales promotion. Increase sales. Make the sales of slow- moving products faster Stabilize of fluctuating sales pattern. Indentify & attract new customers Launch a new product quickly Educate customers regarding product improvements. Reduce...
Trade Promotion Tools: Manufacturers use a number of trade promotion tools. A higher proportion of promotion budget is devoted to trade promotion tools (49.9%) than to consumer promotion (27.9%) with media advertising capturing the remaining (25.2%) Dealer stock display contests: It is a type of point-of-purchase advertising...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags