Retail Answer all questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Attempt any 2sub questions from Q 1-4. Q 1. A. What are the factors affecting growth of retail in India Q 1. B What are the types of retailing Q 1 c critically examine the role and need of FDI...
Retail Management – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance SN Modules No. of Lectures 1 Retail Management- An overview 15 2 Retail Consumer and Retail Strategy 15 3 Merchandise Management and Pricing 15 4 Managing and Sustaining Retail 15 Total 60 Retail Management – Syllabus Overview SN...
Human Resource in retail may range from recruiting and hiring employees to larger areas like identifying training needs at various levels within the organization and then designing and implementing the programmes. Responsibilities may also include overseeing compensation and benefits, and planning for and ensuring legal compliances in hiring...
Visual merchandising is largely associated with creating the look of the store. Visual merchandisers are responsible for the total merchandise or service presentation, the overall business image, and even the building and placement of design elements. The increase in competition has necessitated retailers to differentiate themselves from the...
Supply chain management and logistics are fast emerging as key focus areas in retail. Supply Chain Management is the integrated management of the flow of materials and products, services and information from raw material suppliers, through operations, to the final customer and back again. Supply chain management and...
Retail is one of the most mature users of information technology. From RFID implementation to e- technology-driven training programs delivered over satellites or the internet, to state-of-the-art cash register and credit systems. Careers in this department may involve the overall responsibility for the data processing efforts within the...
While barter would be considered to be the oldest form of retail trade, since independence, retail in India has evolved to support the unique needs of our country, given its size and complexity. Haats, Mandis and Mela’s have always been a part of the Indian landscape. They still...
Retail is the final stage of any economic activity. BY virtue of this fact Retail occupies an important place in the world economy. In an attempt to understand the scope of the term retail, various definitions of the term have been examined. According to Philip Kotler: “Retailing includes all...
From the customers point of view, the retailer serves him by providing the goods that he needs in the required assortment, at the required place and time. From an economic standpoint, the role of a retailer is to provide real added value or utility to the customer. This comes...
In the not so distant past, manufacturers created a product, advertised it slickly and sold it through their distribution channel. The manufacturing companies enjoyed economic power, as they were significantly bigger in size as compared to the distributors or the retailers. They determined prices, the products that the...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags