Principles of Marketing Question Bank FYBMS 2019 Please note that these are a set of important questions, however the whole syllabus needs to be done well. For any further clarifications, please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Paper pattern:- Q1. Objectives (15 marks) Q2. Full length...
Principles of Management – Revised FYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance Sr. No. Modules No. of Lectures 1 Nature of Management 15 2 Planning and Decision Making 15 3 Organising 15 4 Directing, Leadership, Co-ordination and Controlling 15 Total 60 Principles of Management – Syllabus Overview Sr. No....
FAQ 1. What is POM? Principles of Management are guidelines for the decisions and actions of managers. They were derived through observation and analysis of events faced in actual practice. The Principles of Management are the essential, underlying factors that form the foundations of successful management. According to Henri...
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity” – General Patton “Management” a word which we all BMS students relate...
It is a system of identification and communication that signals the manager when his attention is needed: conversely, it remains silent when his attention is not required. The primary purpose of such a system is to simplify the management process itself. It permits the manager to find...
Motivation refers to the drive and effort to satisfy a want or goal. Satisfaction refers to the contentment experiences when a want is satisfied. In other words, motivation implies a drive toward an outcome, and satisfaction is the outcome already experienced. Work and Motivation Work itself is an extremely...
The principle of efficiency of plans states “The efficiency of a plan is measured by the amount it contributes to purpose and objectives as offset by the costs required to formulate and operate it and by unsought consequences.” Plans are efficient if they achieve their purpose at a reasonable...
Motivation is the need or drive within an individual that drives him or her towards goal-oriented action. The extent of drive depends on the perceived level of satisfaction that can be achieved by the goal. According to Hellriegel and Slocum, Motivation is “a predisposition to act in a specific...
The negative sides of bureaucracy are:- Rigidity:- Its critics claim that it is rigid, static and inflexible. In the name of rules, people may even shirk away from their responsibilities. Impersonality:- It emphasizes mechanical way of doing things. That is why, it is labeled as ‘an organization without people’....
Important advantages of bureaucracy are :- Specialization:- It offers a valid basis of dividing work. Whole organization id divided into different functional departments. Rationality:- It brings rationality to organization. Judgments are made according to an objective and generally agreed upon criteria. Predictability:- The rules, regulations, training, specialization, structure and...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags