International Finance Advertisement Unit 1 What is the scope and importance of international finance Elaborate the challenges of international finance What are the components of BOP Accommodating vs autonomous transactions. Devaluation vs depreciation Gold standard vs bretton woods system Fixed vs flexible exchange system Elaborate the European Monetary system...
International Finance – Revised TYBMS Syllabus 2016 Modules at a Glance SN Modules No. of Lectures 1 Fundamentals of International Finance 15 2 Foreign Exchange Markets, Exchange Rate Determination & Currency Derivatives 15 3 World Financial Markets & Institutions & Risks 15 4 Foreign Exchange Risk, Appraisal & Tax...
1. Float 2. RBI intervension/ managed float 3. FDI vs FPI 4. Hotmoney / Petro dollars 5. Offshore finance centers 6. Authorized dealers 7. FEDAI 8. BIS 9. ECB 10. Factors contributing to growth of Euro Cuurency 11. Euro currency bond 12. Features of foreign exchange market 13. Types...
International Finance- Exam tips Short Notes:- FIAT Currency NOSTRO/VOSTRO/LORO account Accommodating and autonomous transactions PIPS and POINTS Types of contracts Purchasing power parity Managed float Petrodollars Hot money FDI/FPI Translation risk Tax havens Authorised dealers/Money changers Intervention Yankee bonds Leads/Lags Card rates Participatory notes Long questions What are the...
Introduction: What is International Finance? Is it a part of accountancy? Is it like FM? So many questioned buzz up when we read the name of this subject for the first time, well international finance is not like FM or accounts, its different all together, it’s got the word...
Q.1) EUR USD 1.5150/1.5280 Calculate Mid Rate, Spread and % Spread. (Ans: Mid Rate EUR USD 1.5215; Spread USD 0.0130 and % Spread = 0.85%) Q.2) AUD USD 0.8940 Mid Rate USD 0.0250 Spread Calculate Bid / Ask Rate. (Ans: AUD USD 0.8815/0.9065) Q.3) USD EUR 0.7750...
Financial risk management Financial risk management is the practice of creating economic value in a firm by using financial instruments to manage exposure to risk, particularly credit risk and market risk. Other types include Foreign exchange, Shape, Volatility, Sector, Liquidity, Inflation risks, etc. Similar to general risk management, financial...
Geographical Arbitrage Sums (1) Bank A GBP USD 1.6920 1.6940 Bank B GBP USD 1.6880 1.6900 Calculate Arbitrage, if any. (Ans.: 1,183) (2) Bank X EUR CHF 1.4790 1.4820 Bank Y CHF EUR 0.6700 0.6720 Calculate Arbitrage, if any. (Ans.: 4,113) (3) City Bank CAD AUD ...
Triangular Arbitrage Sums (1) Trader A EUR USD 1.20 Trader B GBP USD 1.60 Trader C EUR GBP 0.7575 Calculate Arbitrage, if any. (Ans.: 10,000) (2) Trader X EUR USD 1.21 1.22 Trader Y GBP USD 1.61 1.62 Trader Z EUR GBP 0.76 0.77 Calculate Arbitrage, if any....
Covered Interest Arbitrage Sums (1) USD HKD 7.0000 Spot USD HKD 7.1000 6 months Interest Rates Hong Kong 4% US of A 3% Calculate Arbitrage, if any. (Ans.: Borrow HKD Gain HKD 9,500) (2) USD INR 52 Spot USD INR 53 6 months Interest...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags