Question Bank on IMTP Advertisement Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Dear Students, As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5...
Introduction: A subject that should be aptly names as Granny’s folk stories, IMTP or Indian Management Thoughts and Practices seems like reading out from the stories out grand mother used to tell us in childhood which always has a good over evil or truth always triumphs kind of a...
Inspirational Leadership : (1) Provide an inspiring vision and launch a crusade. (2) Help people to connect their personal to organisational goals. (3) Make relentless innovations, a religion. (4) Encourage entrepreneurship, creativity and experimentation. (5) Involve everyone, empower and trust employees. (6) Coach and train people to...
Super Leadership Style : These leaders lead others to lead themselves. They help each of their followers to develop into an effective self-leader by providing them with the behavioural and cognitive skills necessary to exercise self-leadership. Self-leaders establish values, model, encourage, reward, and in many other ways foster self-leadership...
Leadership Style Required in 21st Century : Earlier HR people used to evaluate a person on the basis of two quotients – Intelligence Quotient (IQ) and Emotional Quotient (EQ). IQ measures logical and reasoning power of an individual while EQ measures the degree to which an individual is empathetic,...
Transformational Style : Herein, leaders change the attitude of the employees in such a manner that followers align their goals with the goals of the organisation. He changes their mindset and motivates them, builds up team spirit, and creates a positive synergy. To transform their mind-set, leaders arouse their...
Situational Style : Depending upon the situation and the follower’s mentally, the leader adopts a style which is suitable in the given situation. He is quite open and adaptable. He is at ease in any situation. Depending on the demand of the situation, the situational style of leadership can...
Transactional Leadership : A transactional leader focuses more on series of transactions with his subordinates and instills a sense of duty among them with rewards and punishments (carrot and stick policy). It focuses on basic management processes of controlling, organizing and short-term planning. He works within the framework of...
Bureaucratic Style : Here, the leaders believe in following rules and regulations. They believe in maintain status-quo. Basically, they believe in centralized decision-making. They do not like any innovation and flexibility. Sometimes, they are more oriented towards processes without bothering about results. These leaders are not employee-oriented. This style...
Functional/Intellectual : Herein, leaders are quite knowledgeable, experienced, professionals and experts in their field. The followers/employees respect their leaders for their expertise, seek their advice and are eager to listen and act; they are regarded as father figures or mentors. Such style of leadership is suitable for an R&D...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags