6 HR Lessons from Movie ‘Dangal’ The Amir Khan starrer is all set to break the box office records. It has a very beautiful storyline with some remarkable performances of all the actors. It also has some insightful message for the HR fraternity. Change Management – The society laughs at...
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the...
Diversity in the workforce can arise due to various factors such as age, education, culture, religion, region etc. Furthermore in India there are reservations on the basis of caste, sports etc. Diversity can be managed by resorting to the following. * All sections of...
Participation is contribution in the process of decision making and implementing. This participation is emotional and physical in nature. Significance/Importance of workers’ participation 1. Realistic suggestion. 2. Improves morale. 3. Facilitates monitoring. 4. Optimum utilisation of resources. 5. Accountability. 6. Less resistance.
Empower means to authorise or give power to; therefore employee empowerment involves giving power or authority to employees. Importance/significance of employee empowerment I. Improves morale. II. Quick decision making III. Better utilisations of human resources-. IV. Concentrate on important issues. V. Less labour turnover. VI. Provides...
Challenges faced by the company due to diversity * Framing policies for the organisation becomes difficult as different groups may be having different expectations. * The organisation has to be culturally sensitive as a particular action, decisions etc. may not be perceived in the same manner...
Human resource audit involves verification of the various human relation practices, policies and a programme adopted by the company. Scope of human resource audit 1. All levels 2. Policy formulation 3. Policy communication 4. Recruitment and selection 5. Human resource development 6. Motivation. 7. Research &...
Morale means spirits. Morale is a mental condition which determines enthusiasm to work. High employee morale is a state of mind where the employee has high enthusiasm to work. IMPORTANCE OF MORALE i. Increased productivity ii. Low labour turnover iii. Fewer accidents iv. Low absenteeism. v. Improve work...
Fredrick Herzberg developed the two factor theory in 1950’s. (i) Hygiene factors Hygiene factors are necessary to prevent dissatisfactions.. Hygiene factors may include : * Wages, salaries, * Interpersonal relations. * Job Security. (ii) Motivational factors Motivational factors mean those factors which would induce employees to work...
GRIEVANCE Grievance is a ground for complaint. Grievance is a feeling of injustice at the work place whether actual or perceived. In an employee-employer relationship there can be situations where the employee feels dissatisfied on some action or a decision taken by the employer or the colleagues....
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags