Are you From tybms jisne abhi tak padhai start nahi kiya?This 3 hour study guide will help you pass the exam. 😀 Advertisement UNIT 1:1.importance of entrepreneurial activity.2. concept and characteristics of Intrapreneur3. qualities of entrepreneur.4. women entrepreneur- Meaning, problems,remedies.5. barriers to entrepreneurship. UNIT 2:1. Factors influencing Entrepreneurial Development.2.EDP-...
Some very important entrepreneurship questions not to be missed 1. Innovation theory 2. Entrepreneur vs intrapreneur 3. Problems faced by women entrepreneur 4. Modes of raising finance 5. Business feasibility report 6. Idea generation 7. Anncilirazation 8. Industrial sickness 9. Institutional support provided by the government to entrepreneur 10....
Question Bank on Entrepreneurship Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Dear Students, As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5 units...
FOB Price Quotation. Under FOB quotation, the seller quotes a price which includes all expenses incurred till the goods are actually loaded on board the ship. This means packing charges, local transport charges and dock dues are covered in the price quoted. Even the expected profit is...
Skimming Pricing Strategy. Skimming pricing strategy relates to the strategy of setting the price high in order to take away the cream of the market. This strategy is mostly applied when there is monopoly product or the said product has no competitive brand. Price is fixed very high...
Penetration pricing strategy. This strategy charges low price in the early stages of product introduction. Here, the lower price is charged in the initial period in order to break consumer resistance and make products acceptable. The price is raised gradually along with the growing popularity of the...
Transfer Pricing Strategy. Transfer pricing refers to the pricing of various goods and services among subsidiaries of multinational corporations. These subsidiaries trade among themselves as well as with the parent company. The price charged by one subsidiary to another or to the parent company is an accepted practice....
BEP: Break-even point (BEP) is that level of sales at which the total revenue is equal to the total cost. It is the level at which there is neither profit nor loss.
Export Assistance and Incentives. Exports reflect foreign exchange earnings of a country. It is necessary to provide full support and motivation to the exporters so that they remain active and competitive in the international markets. Export assistance and incentives is a financial help given by the government to...
MODVAT: Modvat stands for Modified Value Added Tax. It is a scheme for allowing relief to final manufacturers on the excise duty borne by their suppliers in respect of goods manufactured by them. Hence a manufacturer can take credit of excise duty paid on raw materials and components used...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags