Some important questions for business communications 2 paper Advertisement 1. Usage of power point in presentation 2. Methods of presentation delivery 3. Tips to make effective presentation 4. Types of interviews 5. Need and importance of meeting 6. Sample of notices of meetings 7. Sample of resolution of a...
Introduction: Communication is the process of conveying ideas from one person to another. When idea’s are created and wish to be shared, the process of communication takes place. A particular person conveys his message across by writing it down, talking it out, gesturing or showcasing it to the opposite...
“We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.” – Zeno of Citium. Listening is the key to all effective communication where one receives and interprets data in a verbal communication process. All the managers and entrepreneurs credit their success to effective...
The do’s and don’t of a good press handout Do use clear, bold, easy- to- read type for printing. Provide for pictures, cartoons, photographs and puzzles or other items of entertainment. Do avoid monotony. Every issue should be different from the other not only in the substance of articles...
The different kinds of complain that the consumer have about goods and services are as follows: GOODS 1) The quality of the goods are not as per the standard, they are of substandard quality. 2) The price charged for the goods are very high. 3) There is dishonesty in...
Since a letter of complaint makes a demand for adjustment the company that receives the letter will have to decide upon the policy it proposes to adopt towards such letters. Usually a company adopts one of the following policies: 1) Caveat emptor (buyer beware): It points our very...
Trial order: No buyer places a very large order with a new seller for the first time. The first order is therefore, usually a trial order. A trail order is often placed either to test the efficiency of the seller or to test the marketability of the goods in...
When a company places an order the following points are to be covered: 1) The quality of the goods required. 2) The quantity of goods needed should be made clear. 3) The type of packing required. 4) The price and mode of payment. 5) The time and place of...
The different types of debtors are as follows: 1) Careless Debtors: He is the one who forgets to pay unless he is reminded to pay. 2) Reluctant Debtors: He is the one who will not pay until he is forced to do so. He is always ready with excuse...
The lead is the opening of a news item. It may consist of two words, two sentences or even a paragraph. It is important as it determines the entire structure of the story introduces the topic and attracts and repels the reader. It summarizes the news and thus helps...
Login or Register
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags