What is Co-operatives and Rural Markets? Advertisement Co-operatives and Rural Markets is this one subject that has a very Indian ring to it, after all let Indians hear the word rural and we are reminded of the vast rural population we treasure in our country’s heart. Yes Co-operatives and...
The moment you hear Rural Markets, memories of your childhood in the somvaar or budhvaar bazaar in your native place comes to mind. Indian has come a long way from those times and the rural consumers have become target consumers of all MNC’s and huge organizations. Hence it becomes very...
Features Of Rural Marketing 1. Large and Scattered market: The rural market of India is large and scattered in the sense that it consists of over 63 crore consumer from 5, 70,000 villages spread throughout the country. 2. Major income from agriculture: Nearly 60 % of the rural income...
N A B A R D: an Overview- @ NABARD is an apex institution accredited with all matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas. @ NABARD operates throughout the country through its Head Office at Mumbai,...
Institutional sources of credit: These are the funds made available by co-operative societies, commercial banks, & regional rural banks & state governments also. The need for institutional credit arises because of the weakness or inadequacy of private agencies to supply credit to farmers. Private credit is defective because:- I. ...
Private Agencies Sources: @ Money lenders: Though there are drawbacks, moneylenders are by far the most important source of agricultural credit in India. That we have already seen before, It is therefore, clear that the basic problem of the agricultural economy of India is the huge indebtedness of farmers...
Channel Management in Rural Markets: The second major task in rural marketing is organizing an effective distribution channel. This task too has many problems: Multiple tiers, Higher Cost and Administration Problems: The distribution chain in the rural context requires a large number of tiers as compared to the...
Possible Approaches for Effective Channel Management in the Rural Context: The Existing Market Structure: Indian rural market is composed of 22,000 primary rural markets and 20 lakh retail sales outlets of which nearly 1 lakh are fair price shops of Public Distribution Systems (PDS) as estimated. One retail...
It was at the time of the Nagpur Session (1920) that the Indian National Congress decided to encourage “khadi”. The first Khadi Production Centre was established at Kataiwad, Gujarat, Gandhiji used to refer to the as “the livery of freedom”. In fact khadi was introduced in...
1. Basically the SHGs are economic organisation. Small funds are raised for day today needs. The saving groups when transformed to earning groups not only increase the productivity of women but the credibility also. 2. Doors are wide open to women to understand and gain knowledge about Banking, Gram...
Login or Register
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags