Ethics and Governance Advertisement Unit 1 What is ethics and what are the features of ethics What are the objectives and importance of ethics Ethics vs law vs morality What are the types of ethics What are features of business ethics What are the importance of business ethics What...
Hello TYBMS students, We’ve been receiving many requests by students to publish some questions we think are important from the exam preparations perspective. Let’s try to make this a two way exercise. While we gather the question banks, you might have some inputs on this too! Please use the comments...
Introduction: Semester 5 is the first University exams we BMS students have to face and almost all the subjects are lengthy and tiresome to study. The thought of yet another new subject we have no knowledge of feels like a burden so when I start talking about Business Ethics and...
Business ethics is a form professional ethics that examines ethical principles and moral or ethical problems that arise in a business environment. It applies to all aspects of business conduct and is relevant to the conduct of individuals and entire organizations. They say that “Ethics is knowing the difference between what...
To discriminate means to distinguish one object from another. Employment discrimination is treating one person better than another because of their age, gender, race, religion or other protected class status. a) Recruitment Practices: Firms that rely solely on the word-of-mouth referrals of present employees to recruit new workers only...
Harassment is “tormenting by subjecting to constant interference or intimidation”. It creates a negative work environment where work is extracted from the employees by intimidating them & using coercive measures to get job done. Harassment in business can be of following forms: a) Racial Harassment: Racial or colour...
An organization, whether a business or a government agency, is first & Foremost human society. If an employer does not take steps to create a work environment where the employees have a clear, common understanding of what is right & wrong & free feel to discuss & ask questions...
The focus on core values & sound ethics, the hall mark of ethical management is being recognized as an important way to ensure the long term effectiveness of governance structures & procedures & avoid the need for whistle blowing. Employers who understand the importance of work place ethics, provide...
i) Work place ethics is how one applies values to work in actual decision making, a set of right and wrong actions that directly impact the work place. ii) Ethical decision in an organization are influenced by 3 factors: Individual moral standards, influence of manages & co-workers & opportunity...
i) Green Accounting system basically focuses on deficiencies in conventional accounts with respect to the environment. ii) It makes efforts to see that environmental costs are properly reflected in the prices paid for goods & services. iii) As a result companies & consumers would adjust market behaviour in a...
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags