AGM(Outbound Sales force): He is in charge of a mobile marketing wing of the Bank staffed with sales executives, who will contact prospective customers in personal segment and direct them to the nearest branches. One such wing is functioning at Bangalore
Archive | Business Aspects in Banking & InsuranceRSS feed for this section
International Banking of SBI: International banking services of State Bank of India are delivered for the benefit of its Indian customers, non-resident Indians, foreign entities and banks through a network of 52 offices/branches in 31 countries, spread over all time zones. The network is augmented by a cluster of Overseas and NRI branches within […]
Merchant banking: SBI’s Merchant Banking Group is strongly positioned to offer perfect financial solutions to your business. We specialize in the arrangement of various forms of Foreign Currency Credits for Corporates. It provides resources, convenience and services to meet customer’s needs by arranging Foreign Currency credits through: • Commercial loans • Syndicated loans […]
Non Fund Based Facilities Letter of Credit facility on behalf of the customer enabling him to import raw material required for manufacturing goods for project export is provided by the bank and also all other types of guarantees required for project export contract are issued by the bank: Bid Bond Guarantee. Advance Payment Guarantee […]
State Bank of India is an active participant in the area of finance of Project export activities. These activities will mainly involve financing the fund based and non fund based requirements of the project exporters. • Export of engineering goods on deferred payment terms • Execution of turnkey projects abroad • Execution of overseas civil […]
Corporate Banking SBI provides financial products and services of wide range for large, medium and small customers both domestic and international. The corporate banking unit is a step towards providing services to corporates. Some of its products are: Working capital financing It is extended both as fund based and non-fund based […]
Agricultural Banking: State Bank of India Caters to the needs of agriculturists and landless agricultural labourers through a network of 6600 rural and semi-urban branches. There are 972 specialized branches which have been set up in different parts of the country exclusively for the development of agriculture through credit deployment. These branches include 427 […]
SBI HOUSING LOANS: Home is where the heart is! The Housing loan schemes are designed to make it simple to make a choice at least as far as financing goes. Some of the advantages are: Excellent service and lower costs. Low Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) Low interest rates, currently between 8% […]
Personal banking State Bank of India offers a wide range of services in the Personal Banking Segment. Some of them are as follows: SBI Term Deposits Savings Bank SBI Recurring Deposits Loan against Mortgage of property SBI Loan for Pensioners SBI Housing Loan Loan against Shares & Debentures SBI Car Loan Rent plus Scheme […]
Imperial Bank The Imperial Bank during the three and a half decades of its existence recorded an impressive growth in terms of offices, reserves, deposits, investments and advances, the increases in some cases amounting to more than six-fold. The financial status and security inherited from its forerunners no doubt provided a firm and durable platform. […]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- EXAMINATION PROCESS & A.T.K.T. RULES OF B.M.S. August 19, 2011
- Dil Dosti Dance Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Gustakh Dil Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Episode Update – 15th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Devon ke Dev Mahadev Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- Ek Boond Ishq Written Episode Update – 16th September 2014 September 16, 2014
- apartment cleaning service in Huntington Beach: I've truly read some terrific information right h...
- Rajat Kaappor: Thanks for writting nicely composed and informativ...
- surabhi: i think education in India is better than any othe...
- BMS Content Team: Hi sanju, the official cutoffs would be announced ...
- BMS Content Team: Hi Ashok, Answer Keys would be released on the off...
at Water and Tree Enterprises
Location: Andheri to Kandiwali, India
Multiple Job Openings - BMS.co.in
Location: Borivali W, India
Corporate Account Manager, Delhi (Both Freshers & Experienced candidates allowed)
Location: Cama place, New Delhi, India
Community Manager - Operations and marketing
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India
Location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India