AGM(Outbound Sales force): He is in charge of a mobile marketing wing of the Bank staffed with sales executives, who will contact prospective customers in personal segment and direct them to the nearest branches. One such wing is functioning at Bangalore
Archive | Sem IIIRSS feed for this section
International Banking of SBI: International banking services of State Bank of India are delivered for the benefit of its Indian customers, non-resident Indians, foreign entities and banks through a network of 52 offices/branches in 31 countries, spread over all time zones. The network is augmented by a cluster of Overseas and NRI branches within […]
Merchant banking: SBI’s Merchant Banking Group is strongly positioned to offer perfect financial solutions to your business. We specialize in the arrangement of various forms of Foreign Currency Credits for Corporates. It provides resources, convenience and services to meet customer’s needs by arranging Foreign Currency credits through: • Commercial loans • Syndicated loans […]
Non Fund Based Facilities Letter of Credit facility on behalf of the customer enabling him to import raw material required for manufacturing goods for project export is provided by the bank and also all other types of guarantees required for project export contract are issued by the bank: Bid Bond Guarantee. Advance Payment Guarantee […]
State Bank of India is an active participant in the area of finance of Project export activities. These activities will mainly involve financing the fund based and non fund based requirements of the project exporters. • Export of engineering goods on deferred payment terms • Execution of turnkey projects abroad • Execution of overseas civil […]
Corporate Banking SBI provides financial products and services of wide range for large, medium and small customers both domestic and international. The corporate banking unit is a step towards providing services to corporates. Some of its products are: Working capital financing It is extended both as fund based and non-fund based […]
Agricultural Banking: State Bank of India Caters to the needs of agriculturists and landless agricultural labourers through a network of 6600 rural and semi-urban branches. There are 972 specialized branches which have been set up in different parts of the country exclusively for the development of agriculture through credit deployment. These branches include 427 […]
SBI HOUSING LOANS: Home is where the heart is! The Housing loan schemes are designed to make it simple to make a choice at least as far as financing goes. Some of the advantages are: Excellent service and lower costs. Low Equated Monthly Instalments (EMI) Low interest rates, currently between 8% […]
Personal banking State Bank of India offers a wide range of services in the Personal Banking Segment. Some of them are as follows: SBI Term Deposits Savings Bank SBI Recurring Deposits Loan against Mortgage of property SBI Loan for Pensioners SBI Housing Loan Loan against Shares & Debentures SBI Car Loan Rent plus Scheme […]
Imperial Bank The Imperial Bank during the three and a half decades of its existence recorded an impressive growth in terms of offices, reserves, deposits, investments and advances, the increases in some cases amounting to more than six-fold. The financial status and security inherited from its forerunners no doubt provided a firm and durable platform. […]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- EXAMINATION PROCESS & A.T.K.T. RULES OF B.M.S. August 19, 2011
- Saraswatichandra Written Episode Update – 1st September 2014 September 1, 2014
- Saath Nibhana Saathiya Written Episode Update – 1st September 2014 September 1, 2014
- Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir Written Episode Update – 1st September 2014 September 1, 2014
- Ek Haseena Thi Written Episode Update – 1st September 2014 September 1, 2014
- Diya Aur Baati Hum Written Episode Update – 1st September 2014 September 1, 2014
- Prepare for iitjee: Hey there my family representative! I need to expr...
- johnson moving and storage denver co: What an exciting time it can be and with so many d...
- sushant: The BMS Team, Can you please notify me th...
- ekta: Can u tell me whats the actual font size should be...
- 10 Things That Set Entrepreneurs Apart From the 9-to-5 Crowd -: […] 10 Things That Set Entrepreneurs Apart F...
Business Development Executive
Location: Andheri East, India
Business Development Executive
Location: Mumbai (Chembur), India
Jobs Opening for Freshers and experienced for the position of Regional Manager & Territory Manager
at BT News Broadcasting Pvt. Ltd.
Location: CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai, India
Making A Career Pick? Try Content Writing / Social Media Marketing!
Location: Work from Home, India
Looking For An Awesome Marketing & Sales Career? Work With BMS.co.in
Location: Borivali West (Gorai), India