The role of public relations is to: o Identify the relevant publics o Influence the opinions of those publics by: o Reinforcing favorable opinions o Transforming perhaps neutral opinions into positive ones o Changing or neutralizing hostile opinions
Archive | Sem IIIRSS feed for this section
ü Believability. Most people perceive publicity as more credible and believable than a paid advertisement. When you run an ad, you can make any product claim you want. Consumers know this and often react with skepticism. But reporters don’t have to feature you in their publications or on their programs and speak positively about your […]
Business communication o Corporate identity design o Company and product videos o Direct mailings o Web site o Trade exhibitions
Consumer communication Customer press releases Trade press releases Promotional videos Consumer exhibitions Competitions and prizes Product launch events Celebrity endorsements Websites
Cost. While arranging publicity generally costs less than advertising, it can prove surprisingly expensive. You may need to hire a public relations firm to develop campaigns, write press releases and follow up with journalists. Even if you bring these tasks in-house, the cost of developing publicity items and staging events can stretch your budget […]
Sales promotion is one of the most loosely used terms in the marketing vocabulary. We define sales promotion as demand. Stimulating devices designed to supplement advertising and facilitate personal selling. In other words, sales promotion signifies all those activities that supplement, co-ordinate and make the efforts of personal selling and advertising more effective. It is […]
According to American Marketing Association “ Those marketing activities other than personal selling advertising and publicity that stimulate consumer purchasing and dealer effectiveness such as display shows and exhibitions, demonstrations and various non-recurrent selling efforts not in the ordinary routine.” W.J. Stanton defines sales promotion as all those activities other than advertising, personal selling, public […]
Sales promotion consists of diverse collection of incentive tools, mostly short-term designed to stimulate quicker and / or greater purchase of a particular product by consumers or the trade. Where as advertising offers a reason to buy, sales promotion offers an incentive to buy. Sales promotion includes tools for consumer promotion (for example samples, coupons, […]
Sales promotion tools vary in their specific objectives. A free sample stimulates consumer trial, while a free management advisory service cements a long-term relationship with a retailer. From the marketer’s perspective, sales promotion serves three essential roles it informs, persuades and reminds prospective and current customers and other selected audiences about a company and its […]
The basic objectives of sales promotion are: i) To introduce new products To induce buyers to purchase a new product, free samples may be distributed or money and merchandise allowance may be offered to business to stock and sell the product. ii) To attract new customers New customers may be attracted through issue of free […]
Register or Login on BMS
- True Facts of TYBMS Results 2011! July 31, 2011
- FAQs about TYBMS Results! July 30, 2011
- TYBMS Sem 5 Revised Examination Timetable 2012 August 22, 2012
- FYBMS 2012 Cut-off Analysis for BMS Colleges May 27, 2012
- Appeal regarding Financial Management exam to Mumbai University November 27, 2013
- 10 Famous ‘Danielle Steel’ Quotes July 30, 2014
- 10 Famous ‘Dan Brown’ Quotes July 30, 2014
- 10 Famous ‘Dale Carnegie’ Quotes July 30, 2014
- 10 Notable ‘D.H.Lawrence’ Quotes July 30, 2014
- 5 Famous ‘Czeslaw Milosz’ Quotes July 30, 2014
- florida tropical plumbing pompano Beach fl: This is all good, but in the end only you can make...
- mäklare östermalm: Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon yo...
- Bridgett: Using ingenious technology and innovation the Roma...
- http://www.usv2.li: "Không có người phụ nữ nào xấu, chỉ...
- Fonduri romania: My brother recommended I would possibly like this ...
Business Development Executive
at Blues N Coppers Events Pvt. Ltd.
Location: Mumbai (Bandra), India
Business Generation Executive
at Inf Solution
Location: Mumbai Central, Tardeo, India
at Maharashtra TV
Location: Mumbai (Andheri), India
Excellent Social Media interns
Location: Mumbai, India
Social Contest Head
Location: Work from Home, India