I know Operations Research is one of the most anxious papers that gives sleepless nights to many of you. However its not that a difficult paper. Instead of following a unit by unit guidelines, lets understand how the OR paper is being framed. Q1. (15 marks. Attempt any 2...
1. Float 2. RBI intervension/ managed float 3. FDI vs FPI 4. Hotmoney / Petro dollars 5. Offshore finance centers 6. Authorized dealers 7. FEDAI 8. BIS 9. ECB 10. Factors contributing to growth of Euro Cuurency 11. Euro currency bond 12. Features of foreign exchange market 13. Types...
A factory manufactures two products A & B. To manufacture A, a certain machine needs to be operated for 1.5 hrs. & in addition the craftsman has to work on it for another 2.0 hrs. To manufacture B, the times are 2.5 hrs. & 1.5 hrs. respectively. In a...
A company can make two products P1 & P2. Profit: P1 – 15, P2 – 5 per unit. Requirements per unit – P1 P2 Maximum Process 1 20 min. 10 min. 1200 min. Process 2 40 min. 10 min. 1600 min. Solve by simplex method. ...
A firm has 3 plants A, B & C and 4 warehouses W1, W2, W3 W4. Plant capacities are 1100, 1300 & 1900 units. Warehouse demands are 600, 1000, 1200 & 1500 units. Using cost data given below, find Optimal transportation cost. Find IFS by VAM. W1...
Question Bank on International Marketing Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Dear Students, As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5...
Question Bank on IMTP Source:- Vipin Saboo Tutorials For any further clarifications please feel free to contact Prof Vipin Saboo on 9820779873 Dear Students, As you may be aware that the paper would be now a 75 marks one with 2.5 hr duration. There would be 5 units...
Role of retailer Factors affecting growth of retail segment in India Challenges faced by retailers Fdi in retail How are retailers classified Formats under multi channel retailing Advantages of franchisING Retailing growth strategies Retail planning process Role of IT in retailing Process of merchandise planning Objectives of merchandise planning...
A factory has five jobs A, B, C, D and E to be done by 5 workers 1,2,3,4 and 5. Each worker is assigned one job. The number of hours each worker would take to complete each job is given in the following table. Workers Job A B...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags