Hello Folks, This post of mine would help you’ll to understand that how undertaking internships would help in filling the GAP between what we learn and how it gets implemented in organisations. I am also a BMS graduate from Thakur college of science and commerce in 2016. The ideology...
Media Relations Introduction:- Media Relations involves working with media for the purpose of informing the public of an organization’s mission, policies practices in a positive, consistent and credible manner. The goal of media relation is to maximize positive coverage in the mass media without paying for it directly through...
Employee Communication Introduction:- Employee communication, or internal communication, is the discipline and practice of communicating effectively with employees across an organization. The public relation officer must know the needs, objectives, and problems of his employees. They have to make sure that they do communication in all four layers of...
Crisis Communication: A case study on Volkswagen emissions scandal (Ref: – https://www.rockdovesolutions.com/blog/3-crisis-management-case-studies-we-can-learn-from) In September 2015, the Environmental Protection Agency accused Volkswagen of manipulating its engine controls to be able to pass laboratory emissions tests. Not only was the company violating the Clean Air Act by selling vehicles that didn’t...
Financial Communication Introduction:- Communicating with the financial public is known as financial public relations. The financial public/audience are that public who are:- the registered shareholders The investing community including potential shareholders The direct financial community consisting of banks and financial institutions The employees and audiences who are connected with...
Corporate Blogging Introduction:- Blogging is considered to be the newswire of the digital revolution. It is a powerful tool for communicating company business stories. It is a way to engage new audiences and build relationships with existing customers and positions it as a thought leader in its field. Blogs,...
Information Technology in Corporate Communication Introduction Information technology is a catalyst for changes in organizational structure, function, and communication. This implies that the impact of organizational structure is huge and has substantially revolutionized the practice of corporate communication around the world. Because of digital changes and technological advancement, corporate...
Contribution of Technology to Corporate Communication Introduction Can we imagine our life today without our smartphones? Can we think our life without internet? Can we leave in isolation today without entering our lives in the technology era? I think the answer to all these questions will be probably not?...
Theories Used in Public Relations Introduction:- Theories explain how to make public relations more effective for organization and society. Theories provide an understanding of the relationship between actions and events. PR practitioners consider several theories when they make decisions about how they can build a successful relationship with their...
Public Relations Environment Introduction:- The functions and decision of public relations (PR) are influenced by internal and external environment. The internal environment is generated within the organization which influences in the decision making of PR. They are controllable factors and comprise of personnel, infrastructure facilities, organization facilities etc. The...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags