Dear TYBMSites, Advertisement Mumbai University has declared the BMS CBSGS 75:25 Semester 5 Examination timetable for its exam schedule of Nov 9th 2016. Days and Dates Time Paper Wednesday, November 09, 2016 11:00 a.m to 01:30 p.m. Logistics & Supply Chain Management. Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:00 a.m to...
FYBMS students buckle up as the university declared the time table for FYBMS exams 2016. This is the first time in Mumbai university history that the FYBMS exams have been centralised and facilitated by the university. Since the inception of the course until last year 2015, the FYBMS exams were...
A recent HindustanTimes article has stirred controversy surrounding the New BMS syllabus changes. The university officials have tried to standardise the course and remove any irregularities or ambiguities in the manner a student is marked or evaluated for his contributions and learnings in the course. While their efforts to...
We just blogged about it yesterday and today the revised syllabus for TYBMS 2016 is out. We’ll come up with an analysis of what’s good and bad about the new syllabus soon. However, for all of you who have been eagerly waiting for the new syllabus to be published. Here it is below:
Original link to MU Website : http://mu.ac.in/portal/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/4.7-T.-Y.-BMS.pdf
Update: TYBMS Revised Syllabus 2016 is out Mumbai University has never failed to surprise its stakeholders. TYBMS students, professors, head of departments, principals, parents, coaching classes, publishers, authors and the whole lot are anxiously awaiting the revised syllabus to flow in week after week since February 2016. After months...
On 23th April, 2016, Saturday, Hindustan times had carried the news that the TYBMS Paper IMTP was leaked Today it has rectified its mistake and carried the news “There was no paper leak” and there won’t be any re-exam. BMS Students are relieved with this news and are happy...
Hello TYBMS students, You might’ve seen the HT newspaper today and got shocked to read TYBMS Paper was leaked on WhatsApp. For those who haven’t, here’s the pic. From what we hear, the university site was down and then there were some electricity issues. Colleges were not able to...
Recently we received an interesting question about the new university rule regarding internships and its co-relation with the black book research report topic. Here’s the question: Dear Sir/ Madam My name is Rahul and I am a BMS student studying at a reputed college in Mumbai. I will be...
Internal assessment for BMS under the CBSGS 75:25 (75 marks semester end examination and 25 marks internal assessment) pattern from the academic year 2015-16 is given below: Internal Assessment – 25 marks 1) 5 marks for active class participation and responsible behavior of learner And 2) 20 marks based...
Hello BMSites, Mumbai University has released a circular on 20th August 2015 relating to the Additional examination’s recommendation made by the Review Committee that has been accepted by the Academic council at its meeting held in June 2015. BMS students of FY and SY are hereby informed that the...
Login or Register
- Inventory database on
- How To Design An Entrepreneurship Training Programme? on
- Happy Rath Yatra 2014 SMS, Sayings, Quotes, Text Messages, Status For Facebook, WhatsApp Messages on
- The Indulgence on
- MBA Questions of the day (23 Oct’13) on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! on
- Tips For TYBMS Sem 6 Exams Preparation on
- Prof. Bhavana Chauhan Lad on
- What Is The Meaning of Visual Merchandising? on
- Parineeti Chopra HD Wallpapers, Images For Pinterest on
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019