A dividend creates a debt towards the shareholders. Hence, once declared a dividend can not be revoked.
(1) In can be revoked with the consent of the shareholders.
(2) It can be revoked where it has been declared illegally.
(3) It can be revoked in the event of outbreak of war, imposition of taxes, etc where it is better to conserve assets.
Latest posts by BMS Team (see all)
- Meterdown Annual Festival is back with its 7th edition – Starts today! - January 16, 2020
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 - June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! - June 15, 2019