TYBMS SEM 5: BUSINESS ETHICS & CSR QUESTION BANK
A) Section I – Concepts/Short Notes (3 or 5 marks)
3) Executive v/s Non Executive Director
4) Business Ethics
5) Unfair Trade Practices
6) Insider Trading
7) Disclosure Norms
9) Morals v/s Ethics
11) Entrepreneur v/s Manager
12) Triple Bottom Line
14) Egoism v/s Altruism
15) Child Labor
17) Applied ethics
18) Normative ethics
19) Code of Conduct
20) Board of Directors
B) Section II – 10 Marks question
1) State the importance of Business Ethics and Corporate Governance to business organizations.
2) What are social responsibilities of a business unit? How can one achieve them?
3) State the recommendations of Kumar Mangalam Committee report on Corporate Governance.
4) State the recommendations of Cadbury Committee report on Corporate Governance.
5) State the role of directors in enforcing good corporate governance.
6) State the role of Ngo’s & International Agencies in CSR.
7) Explain the relation & association between ethics and information technology.
8) State the code of conduct applicable in global marketing and advertising.
9) Differentiate between Indian v/s Western perspective of rights and duties.
10) Explain the importance of CSR to ensure sustainable development.
P.S. These are the likely questions for exams but not the only questions to be studied for exams. So, make it a point you know these questions well as well as cover the other topics. We are not held responsible if the above questions don’t appear in exams as we are not paper setters but just learn the above for your reference.
Latest posts by SiddhiAras (see all)
- Human Resource Management Important Question Bank 2011 - October 18, 2011
- Service Sector Management Important Question Bank 2011 - October 18, 2011
- Logistics Management Important Question Bank 2011 - October 18, 2011