One of the most fundamental concepts in the study of Economics is the concept “human action”. It forms the bedrock on which all economic theory is developed. It is a premise so self-evident that it is considered an axiomatic concept. Advertisement What is an axiomatic concept? Any line of...
No study of Economics can begin without an understanding of the fundamental concept of afree market. In fact, economics itself is the study of exchange. Any study of exchange that does not take into account the particular conditions under which the study of exchange is being conducted cannot be called...
This article focuses on a certain divergence between two popularly used measures of price inflation – WPI and CPI – to explain the limited room available to the RBI in cutting interest rates as demanded by many sections of industry. My article seeks to explain that such a divergence is...
Most people I speak to think that an economic depression is a problem that needs to be solved. Take a look at this article, for instance. This notion is far from correct. An economic depression is a period of necessary correction. An economic depression is necessarily and always preceded by...
This article raises an issue very relevant to the times we live in – fixing inflation. Summarising what Mr. Subbarao says, inflation is a supply side problem. That means that according to him, inability of the system of production to keep up with the ever-rising demand for goods and services...
I just chanced upon this article and thought it would be helpful to explain why representatives of the banking industry frequently make such demands. This is meant as a primer for those with little introduction to banking and finance. Here’s how the banking system works. It is called a system of...
Human Mind’s are insecure Who was it that said ‘Man is Rational animal’? It is at best an extremely incomplete description. Humans are emotional beings. They are also largely insecure and risk averse. One of the problems of Market Research is that the stated reasons of customers for...
Human Minds are very selective All of us today overloaded with information. Newspapers and assorted printed matter, TV, Internet, etc flood us daily with news, articles, advertisements etc that our mind has developed a very effective screening mechanism. The mind focuses the senses (Eyes, ears etc) on information that...
We live in an age of metaphors. We use all kinds of violent terminology to denote the most peaceful of all human relationships – business. Terms like price-war, hostile takeover, predatory pricing, price gouging, etc., are common place. None of these terms has any place in discussions of business...
Strategy and Marketing As one of my favorite professors used to say, ‘the number of people who do not understand the meaning of Strategy is exactly equal to the number of people who routinely talk about strategy So what then is strategy? Strategy is the essence of a product...
Login or Register
- Are Peace and Non-violence outdated concepts? on
- Football World Cup Brazil 2014 HD Wallpapers, Images, Pictures For WhatsApp, Instagram, BBM on
- 2014 Football World Cup Brazil Facebook Greetings, WhatsApp HD, Images, Wallpapers, Scraps For Orkut on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- SYBMS Sem 3 Syllabus: Accounting for Managerial Decision on
- FYBMS 2016 Cut-off Analysis for 100 BMS Colleges on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags