METHODS OF FINDING INITIAL FEASIBLE SOLUTION. DEGENERACY. OBJECTIVES OF NETWORK ANALYSIS. Dummy Activity. Common Errors in Networking TIME ESTIMATES IN NETWORK ANALYSIS Floats and types of Floats. Critical Path Method. Advantages & Limitations of CPM. TIME – COST TRADE-OFF. Three estimates in PERT. Advertisement
Long Questions: Advertisement What are Investment avenues available to him which will give a stable return with minimum risk? What is SEBI? What are its Functions? Discuss in brief Risk & Return relationship Explain CAPM Brief on Securities Market Short Notes: Explain Risk and different Measures of Risk? What...
1) International Business Environment. 2) Commercial Environment. 3) Political Environment 4) Legal Environment. 5) Cultural Environment. 6) Role of MNCs in international trade. 7) Benefits and costs of FDI to host countries and home country. 8) Essentials of good packaging. 9) Role of Indian Institute of Packaging. 10) Purpose...
1) Explain the difference between international marketing and domestic marketing. 2) What are advantages of tariff barriers? 3) What are the objectives of WTO? 4) What are MNCs? Explain the merits of MNCs. 5) What is FDI? Explain the factors influeincing FDI. 6) Enumerate essentials of good packaging. 7)...
1) Basis of International Trade. 2) Ricardian theory of comparative costs. 3) Factor proportions theory 4) Skills Theory. 5) Objectives of trade barriers. 6) Types of tariffs. 7) Types of Quotas 8) Quota system. 9) Packaging functions. 10) Package design factors. 11) Export packing criteria. 12) Export Marking. 13)...
1) The Current Account of the Balance of Payments is the key to establishing foreign currency demand/supply equilibrium. Discuss. 2) Discuss the connectivity between exchange rates, interest rates and commodity prices. 3) Enumerate the features of the Bretton Woods System and explain the reasons for its failure 4) Describe...
Distinguish Between 1) Autonomous and Accomodating transactions. 2) Arbitrage and Speculation 3) Devaluation and Depreciation 4) Fixed and Flexible Exchange rate systems. 5) Merchant Transactions and Interbank Transactions 6) Euro-currency Bonds and Credits (Loans) 7) Euro-currency Bonds and Notes. 8) Forward Contracts and Futures Contracts 9) Futures Contracts and...
1) Arbitrage 2) Speculation 3) PPP theory 4) Central Bank Intervention 5) Market Stabilisation Scheme (MSS) 6) List the features of offshore Financial Centres (OFC’s) 7) Enumerate the features of GDR’s 8) What are advantages of GDR’s to the issuing company and investors? 9) Management of reserves is a...
1) Fiat Currency 2) Correspondent Bank 3) Balance of Trade 4) Cross currency Rates 5) Spread / % Spread 6) Pips/ Points 7) Tom / Value tomorrow Contract / Rate 8) Forward Contract / Rate 9) Premium and Discount 10)...
Explain the following concepts: 1) Women Entrepreneur. 2) Innovation. 3) Need for Achievement. 4) Pure Entrepreneurs. 5) Focus groups. 6) Environmental Scanning. 7) SWOT analysis 8) Project report. 9) Project Appraisal. 10) Economic oriented appraisal. 11) Financial appraisal....
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags