Wait for MMS/MBA admissions have finally come to an end. After delaying the whole admission process by almost a month,today 11 July 2014, DTE The Director, Technical Education which is the Competent Authority for MBA/MMS/PGDM Courses in Maharashtra has finally announced the CAP (Centralized Admission Process) dates. Advertisement Display of sanctioned intake, Seat Distribution of Institutes...
2 Common Reasons To Do An MBA: However much you try to be diplomatic and politically correct in your essays, recommendations and interviews, the truth (that even MBA Admissions Committees are aware of) is that most MBA aspirants want to earn an MBA degree because However if these are...
The main difference between MBA and PGDM is that MBA is a degree and is offered by universities, whereas, PGDM is a post-graduate diploma offered by AICTE approved institutes. Indian universities come under the University Grants Commission (UGC) and can, therefore, award degrees like the MBA degree, also known...
MMS Course Outline: The first Semester Ideally starts from last week of july(Subject to change due delayed admission process and seat distribution by DTE) Semester I: • Operations Management • Business Mathematics • Marketing Management • Managerial Economics • Perspective Management • Organization Behaviour • Financial Accounting • Information...
Masters of Management Studies (MMS) course, a Two Year Full –Time post graduate degree course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, since 1983. This course is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The program is conducted under the directions of the University of Mumbai with specializations offered...
Having a double degree has become so much important today to get the best jobs. But why just jobs, it helps you a lot to understand your niche in detail, don’t you think? Today, when a person thinks of studying post graduation, the first option he thinks of, is...
Concepts: Secondary market, primary market, repo, time value of money, future value, annuity, present value, yield to maturity, credit rating, debentures, window dressing, intrinsic value, entry load and exit load, window dressing approach, markowitz approach, charting techniques bought out deals and factoring Long questions: 1. Sebi and its role,...
Tell us something about yourself A guy who reads a lot, who thinks a lot, who finds solutions and problems and issues by reading, by analyzing, by seeing, by getting frustrated! I am an MBA by degree, Entrepreneur by choice. Tell us something about your...
Bye Bye www.bms.co.in Finished nine months with my first associated Company today. And today I Leave my company with due respect to my post and company. I didn’t even realise ki itni jaldi 9 months khatam bhi ho gaya. Met my Boss Parvathy Bms (jinhe pyaar se hum Paro...
Kishan Panchal Bal-Bharati college. PPT on NABARD http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/announcements/233430-best-bachelors-management-studies-project-ppt-contest-2013-entries-5.html#post481888
Login or Register
- Karwa Chauth WhatsApp Status in Hindi, English To Share With Wife / Husband on
- Latest Eid Milad-Un-Nabi SMS Messages, Quotes And Wishes 2015 on
- B.M.S. SEMESTER – VI EXAMINATION TIME TABLE on
- KT System in BMS Exams! on
- TYBMS Sem 5 CBSGS 75:25 April 2016 ATKT Exam Results Declared on 20 July 2016 on
- TYBMS Sem 6 (Revised) Exam Date! on
- Inventory Management on
- 10 Cool Superb Group Admin Jokes, Trolls, Funny Status For WhatsApp, Facebook on
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of TYBMS Sem 6 CBSGS Results 2014-15 on
- 8 Very Interesting Unknown Facts Of Revaluation Process From Mumbai University on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags