CAT 2015 review Verbal 1(34 questions). Major surprise was high weightage given to Reading Comprehension (RCs). 24 Questions on RC spread over 5 passages were easy to attempt. The other 10 questions were non- MCQs and focused on Parajumbles, Odd Man Out parable and Summary Questions. No questions on...
Kartik Kothari’s – Head Academics, IDEAL CREDence
Directions for questions (49 to 52): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below: P, Q, R, S, T, V and W are sitting around a circle facing at the centre. R is third to the right of V who is second to the right...
Directions for questions (46 to 48): These questions are based on the following information. (i) ‘P × Q’ means ‘P is brother of Q’. (ii) ‘P ÷ Q’ means ‘Q is mother of P’. (iii) ‘P – Q’ means ‘P is father of Q’. (iv) ‘P + Q’...
Directions for Questions (41 to 45) : 41. 8 24 12 ? 18 54 (1) 28 (2) 36 (3) 46 (4) 38 (5) No logic fits 42. 260 216 128 108 62 54 ? 27 (1) 39 (2) 49 (3) 29 (4) 19 (5)...
33. Out of 30 students in a class, 14 students were taller than 5 feet. On a class picnic in an amusement park, there was a ride in which 5 persons could sit one behind the other for every ride. If the ride was permitted only for people above...
Directions for questions (29 to 31): These questions are based on the following data. There were a hundred schools in a town. Of these, the number of schools having a play-ground was 30, and these schools had neither a library nor a laboratory. The number of schools having...
Directions for questions (18 to 21): The following table gives the national income and the population of a country for the years 1984-85 to 1989-90. For each of the following questions choose the best alternative: Year National Income (in Rs. crore) Population (in crore) 1984-85 2,29,225 74.0 1985-86...
From ancient times, men have believed that, under certain peculiar circumstances, life could arise spontaneously: from the ooze of rivers could come eels and from the entrails of dead bulls, bees; worms from mud, and maggots from dead meat. This belief was held by Aristotle, Newton and Descartes, among...
The highest priced words are ghost-written by gagmen who furnish the raw material for comedy over the air and on the screen. They have a word-lore all their own, which they practice for five to fifteen hundred dollars a week, or fifteen dollars a gag at piece rates. That’s...
Login or Register
- Entrepreneurship April 2005 University Question Paper on
- What is a Share Certificate? on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 on
- What are the Items to be completely ignored while preparing Cost Sheet? on
- TYBMS Sem 5 Syllabus of November 2015 Exam: Special Studies in Finance on
- How to change your college after FY/SYBMS? on
- Explain the Goods-Service Continuum on
- Top 10 Sweet Awesome Happy Mother’s Day Shayari, SMS, Quotes, Messages, Status In Hindi For Facebook, WhatsApp on
- Characteristics Of Hypothesis on
- Complete List of BMS Colleges in Mumbai on
- Tybms sem 6 results 2019 declared on 19th June 2019 June 19, 2019
- TYBMS Sem 6 Results 2019 Update from BMS khabri! June 15, 2019
- Business Communications II FYBMS Question Bank 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Environment Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Business Mathematics Question Bank FYBMS 2019 March 21, 2019
- Registered Users
- Topic Tags